GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GreasyGinzos MK6 Life Story & Mod Journal

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Hahahaha :lol:

I've heard about a bunch of "special words" towards RS Worx.

BTW, I'm going to have a set of those BFI Mounts you have posted for the future for sale in a week or two if you're interested!

Are they the drop in bushings or the new BFI mount style? What stage?

JT641

Banned
Wow very interesting build thread, Car accident kind of had me thinking about my motorcycle accident Truly miraculous I walked/limped away from it (still puzzled to this day about how lucky I was) Anyways glad you're doing better :thumbsup:

BTW I thought you had done the full clutch upgrade w/smf not just the drop in disc??

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
needs moar BT.

Maybe...I am waiting to see what if anything becomes of IE's EFR kit for the TSI

Wow very interesting build thread, Car accident kind of had me thinking about my motorcycle accident Truly miraculous I walked/limped away from it (still puzzled to this day about how lucky I was) Anyways glad you're doing better :thumbsup:

Thanks

BTW I thought you had done the full clutch upgrade w/smf not just the drop in disc??

I was sweatin my clutch descision hard for like 8 months then when I saw SBC at Waterfest and they had their drop in disc for $300 I bought it since it was minimal $ risk.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Had a few small parts installed today that I had collected over the past few months. More power on its way soon!