LED Tails, and why you should get them.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
LED tails FTW

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie

Pryme

Ready to race!
They're reps.. Honestly if you're going to spend $400-$500 on tail lights, just spend the extra couple hundred dollars and get real OEM ones by Hella (i.e., not "OEM quality" or "made by OE proved factory aftermarket". I bet when time comes to part out you will get a better ROI on the legit OEM ones.

I understand where your coming from and I've been seeing this response a lot for people wanting to get reps but MY problem is I feel Im already spending too much on buying them for $500 and people just throw around " a couple hundred dollars" like its a extra change in your pocket.Theres a lot of necessities you can buy with a couple hundred dollars. Plus the most reps have been getting great reviews. Sorry if I sound like im bashing I don't mean to.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
I love mine, but performance came first.

Attachments

• Sunset GTI.jpg
    Sunset GTI.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 240

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
funny thing is they are HUGE on this forum but I have yet to see anywhere around MA on my commutes. And there are TONS of MKVIs out there.

They are on my list but I'm still in the go phase of my build. Until I'm running a k04 I'm not spending the 700 on the lights.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
funny thing is they are HUGE on this forum but I have yet to see anywhere around MA on my commutes. And there are TONS of MKVIs out there.

I agree. The only ones I have seen are.......mine.