GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LED Tails, and why you should get them.

CW_GTI1

Ready to race!
They look so sexy at night..

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I understand where your coming from and I've been seeing this response a lot for people wanting to get reps but MY problem is I feel Im already spending too much on buying them for $500 and people just throw around " a couple hundred dollars" like its a extra change in your pocket.Theres a lot of necessities you can buy with a couple hundred dollars. Plus the most reps have been getting great reviews. Sorry if I sound like im bashing I don't mean to.
I get what you're saying. If the reps truly have the same exact same light output, reliability, fit, etc. as OEM then sure go for it :D

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
they look soo mean... mine go on tomorrow afternoon after my 3 hour drive back to texas ;) I cant fukin wait

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I sit mine in the corner of the garage and yell at them from time to time, reminding them of how ugly and boring they are, and that they were a mistake and never should have existed in the first place..... sometimes, a little tear droplet rolls down the side of the glass.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
I sit mine in the corner of the garage and yell at them from time to time, reminding them of how ugly and boring they are, and that they were a mistake and never should have existed in the first place..... sometimes, a little tear droplet rolls down the side of the glass.

LOL. Yeah the stock ones really are ugly and boring. I'm getting the VACAR reps soon from ED and can't wait.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
ive got the r tails but if i see another golf with them i usually follow them for a while to eyeball the tails

veeDubin6

Ready to race!
its better to buy the tails from the group buy , You save money. And only thing about these tails are half of Long Island have them lololollll

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion

everybody is a comedian now with all this unicorn endorphins flowing.