GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MFactory Limited Slip Differentials - Lifetime Warranty

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Im seriously considering this but dont know of a shop in south florida willing to do the install if i bring them the transmission
I would imagine it's to avoid liability if you reinstall the transmission incorrectly yourself? Maybe see if they'd be willing to do it with a waiver of liability for anything but the lsd?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
The Golf transmission is relatively straightforward, so the book time I quoted above is more than generous.

Plus, you're only changing out the clutch and the LSD; it's not as if you need to change any gears or anything

DUBlclutch

Passed Driver's Ed
If it is anything like the DSG fitment, only if we get the required numbers.
Thank you for your response. What is required to confirm fitment? Do you have access to a NA Golf R diff? I see the numbers you refer to in the other thread; are you saying in total, either 30 or 50 units? Or are you saying 30-50 for DSG and 30-50 for 6MT. I assume you're aware all NA Mk6 R's are 6MT. I'm really hopeful about this, as I've been looking for a rear diff for awhile now.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

DUBlclutch

Passed Driver's Ed
Rear diff is the same for 6mt and dsg, and I believe tiquan and tt/ttrs are the same as well.
You're right 20T! I was able to confirm the above with a former APR employee. Check out the other thread in this forum. Also I've started 2 threads on that 'other' forum; one in the Golf VI R forum and another in the TTS MK2 forum. I also sent TyrolSport the link, so hopefully they can get involved and further this project!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
Black Friday Special

Anyone who places an order within the next 7 days will qualify for 20% discount off our Helical LSD!

Current stock is limited, so PM us asap to put in your order!

zrickety

The Fixer
Great deal, wish I had more monies.