GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steelcurtain’s Build Thread

A_Bowers

That's the only references I've seen for it too... definitely seems like they're geared towards a DD crowd.

OP - I'm anxious to see what you think about the handling diff moving from ALK to the super pro's!

Yes, it will be interesting to see the difference.

Trend seems that way, street ok and track not a chance. Problem is you buy them for more traction on the track :iono:

Comparatively though, the superpro add quite a bit more caster (if I recall correctly) vs the Whiteline kit.

K04 and obviously BT can over power lower speed corners in a hurry, but I was very pleased with the upgrade over stock on my vehicle.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Yes, it will be interesting to see the difference.

Comparatively though, the superpro add quite a bit more caster (if I recall correctly) vs the Whiteline kit.

K04 and obviously BT can over power lower speed corners in a hurry, but I was very pleased with the upgrade over stock on my vehicle.

Yea super pro isnt cheap but if it works better than id pay it. But I see what you are saying for the general member here the whiteline is probably still a decent value.

I personally don't mind paying more for better stuff like Steel that why you can see he is doing the full upgrade which Ill wait for the review before I buy. Personally want the H2Sport upgrade but its double the price of the superpro

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
Looking good, I guess those whitelines just couldn't hang

Nope.

I just might not have seen any others, but it seems like the only times the ALK kit fails is when its in a track related event.

Thoughts?

That's what my research and real life experiences has proven. No dig on WL. Just not suited for track IMO.

That's the only references I've seen for it too... definitely seems like they're geared towards a DD crowd.

OP - I'm anxious to see what you think about the handling diff moving from ALK to the super pro's!

Me too and will post full review. Yes, more castor.
Yea super pro isnt cheap but if it works better than id pay it. But I see what you are saying for the general member here the whiteline is probably still a decent value.

I personally don't mind paying more for better stuff like Steel that why you can see he is doing the full upgrade which Ill wait for the review before I buy. Personally want the H2Sport upgrade but its double the price of the superpro

Not my first choice either. Def better solutions. But I'm on a budget like never before so gotta go with what I can during these times.