GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

ryry

Ready to race!
apparently he's like apr stage 3 or something

one of my buddies said it's bs, this car is not stage 3...

if you're stage 3, you should be running a bbk. This dude is on RS reps, there's no way he has a bbk on that car.

Last edited:

steemax

Go Kart Champion
one of my buddies said it's bs, this car is not stage 3...

if you're stage 3, you should be running a bbk. This dude is on RS reps, there's no way he has a bbk on that car.

Well I wouldn't throw it out based on that... I've seen guys fit boxster S calipers on OEM disks

ryry

Ready to race!
Well I wouldn't throw it out based on that... I've seen guys fit boxster S calipers on OEM disks

I'm not basing it solely on that, idk if you know mikee (mk5 k04 thunderbunny) but he is pretty sure this car isn't stage 3. I guess he only knows of one car stage 3 out here. Another thing that dude posted some pics of a honda, I'm not sure if he said it was his car or not but mikee knows the guy that owned that car and this guy isn't him. one more thing that dude was listing somestuff done to the motor I don't remember what but he calls bs on that as well haha

Oh and if you're stage 3 why would you put that big ass scoop on your car just to create drag? Makes no sense.

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
I see this car almost everyday, it looks legit. He has a apr turboback and an intercooler, which could hint he has an apr stage 3 turbokit! God knows what he has under the hood.

ryry

Ready to race!
I see this car almost everyday, it looks legit. He has a apr turboback and an intercooler, which could hint he has an apr stage 3 turbokit! God knows what he has under the hood.

TBE and fmic? Oh he must be stage 3....:thumbsup:

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
No where did I say he was stage 3. I said it may hint that he is stage 3, because of his tbe and his fmic. He could be stock for all we know! You're just calling BS, because of his hood scoop and not having a bbk.

ryry

Ready to race!
No where did I say he was stage 3. I said it may hint that he is stage 3, because of his tbe and his fmic. He could be stock for all we know! You're just calling BS, because of his hood scoop and not having a bbk.

No not just that, there's more I just dont feel like typing everything haha.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion

TBE and fmic? Oh he must be stage 3....:thumbsup:

lol this.. alot of people have TBE and FMIC's, and are stage one. Even with a BBK.

He seemed like he knew what he was talking about, but come on, its the webzz. anyone can SEEM like they know whats up.

Now, NOT only a couple people are stage 3, not everyone is on forums and flashing of their cars... Ive met a couple mk6'ers that are well modded and they dont forum like we do, just regular peeps not dealing with trolls and shit. So possibility he is stage 3 and possibility he is 2jz.
no one will know till he chimes in here and proves us.

but the car is ugly....IMO :D

ryry

Ready to race!
lol this.. alot of people have TBE and FMIC's, and are stage one. Even with a BBK.

He seemed like he knew what he was talking about, but come on, its the webzz. anyone can SEEM like they know whats up.

Now, NOT only a couple people are stage 3, not everyone is on forums and flashing of their cars... Ive met a couple mk6'ers that are well modded and they dont forum like we do, just regular peeps not dealing with trolls and shit. So possibility he is stage 3 and possibility he is 2jz.
no one will know till he chimes in here and proves us.

but the car is ugly....IMO :D

Thats what I'm saying, everyone has tbe and fmics...need pics or didn't happen.

If hes APR tuned I can probably find out if he's stage 3

Last edited:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
find APR's list of stage 3's, and find the ugliest one. :laugh:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I'm not a troll you guy'th, i promi'th.

Zac#1

Ready to race!
JP, it was nice meeting you briefly. Your car looks great! Pretty sure this is the 3rd or 4th time we've spotted each other lol. We'll have to get together sometime and go on a cruise or something :thumbsup:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
who's JP?