GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
seems like there is another option for wider fenders to fit tires. anyone know price?

Have Ed at FFE build you some. Didn't you see the work they did for the green monster? Beautiful.
Edit: come to think of it I believe it was for his car he races at MIR.

Last edited:

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
So for those that don't know, my car had low oil pressure on Memorial Day and well, lets just say the pan is full of metal. I won't know complete diagnosis unless I tear it down again. I have been offered a lot of support with tear down and parts but probably looking at walking from ea888 now that I got the R. I need to recoup some cash and would also have a great daily if I decided to keep the GTI with the lsd and all. I have a potential sponsorship deal I'm trying to work with my dealer (more to that but can't get into it) to rebuild the motor. We'll see.

I want to continue but just feel cursed at this point. Plus I can get new long block for cheap.

Sigh.....so fucking close man and now too broke to really get out easily. I don't want to take credit out as I already have small 0% account.

SydneyGTi1

Ready to race!
So for those that don't know, my car had low oil pressure on Memorial Day and well, lets just say the pan is full of metal. I won't know complete diagnosis unless I tear it down again. I have been offered a lot of support with tear down and parts but probably looking at walking from ea888 now that I got the R. I need to recoup some cash and would also have a great daily if I decided to keep the GTI with the lsd and all. I have a potential sponsorship deal I'm trying to work with my dealer (more to that but can't get into it) to rebuild the motor. We'll see.

I want to continue but just feel cursed at this point. Plus I can get new long block for cheap.

Sigh.....so fucking close man and now too broke to really get out easily. I don't want to take credit out as I already have small 0% account.

Dude like we chatted you gotta do what's the best but if you've got a little fight left then it's worth hanging in there and seeing what might happen!

Shit time for this to occur. So close.

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys. These two have been big supporters throughout. Many thanks.

INA Enginneering and Mrbikle have too.

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
I did lay down this mother of a a burnout 29 minutes before she died trying to remove the flat slots from the 180* spin out due to the ESP deciding it would take over during ABS failure. After 45 feet I chose to let off. It was fun. The super pro really provided a much better contact patch than the WALK.

Someone please imbed this.

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/...B5C6E6B-1555-000001177B4A5155_zpsbae3246f.mp4

SammyTSI

Ready to race!

Sad.

As I said I have a set of internals here for you.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion

You have me worried a bit man, hope it goes well. I have a stock set of rods Ill give you but I know that's not much help. Keep us in the loop to what is wrong.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Dang....that really sucks.

prospal

Ready to race!
Damn, sorry to hear that steelcurtain. I got a low oil pressure warning a couple weeks back, but my oil level seemed to be fine on the dipstick, and after a engine restart, the warning went away.

I brushed it off, but now this has me worried haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.