GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
still kicking myself for not going to the dayglow in chicago this year

Don't even need to go man, hit the train during commuting hours. I honestly couldn't believe what these girls were (not) wearing. Actually pretty sad, no respect nor regard for feminist thought or regard for even their own bodies (yes I am an academic, but still). I'm old enough to say "kids these days" apparently.

Last edited:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Don't even need to go man, hit the train during commuting hours. I honestly couldn't believe what these girls were (not) wearing. Actually pretty sad, no respect nor regard for feminist thought or regard for even their own bodies (yes I am an academic, but still). I'm old enough to say "kids these days" apparently.

I don't know, what I see some girls wearing to malls surprises me.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I say "kids these days" even when I'm talking about girls older than me. Skanks.

Ran into my ex at the vw show today. Awkward.... Really wanted to tease him about wrecking his Porsche but I'm not that mean.

Sent from my windows phone using magic

09vdubgti

Banned
went to Vw Audi Show and Go..what a let down and a rip off. $20 just to spectate. No vendors except for unitronic. The rest were just 2nd hand parts booths.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Saw a lot of girls going to dayglow tonight. None of them were wearing any underwear and it rained heavily. I have a girlfriend and I'm pretty respectful of that but hot damn. She'd understand.

The things people wear to concerts like that amazes me. I went to the Sander Van Doorn concert in DC last night. This one chick was wearing this neon green lace lingerie type thing. Im not complaining, its just crazy how intense people get for these concerts.

09vdubgti

Banned
echostage?

How is that place? So envious of the pull Glow has. Armin Oct 4 in DC ughh man if only i didnt have class on friday id make the trip down.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Good morning from Mumbai

First time seeing the sun here lol.

09vdubgti

Banned
Your mom was smoking back in her prime years JDM....

On another note my dslr didnt want to turn on today

:(

I think I have to send it in now for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.