GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
lol you'll see the foam cover once you light up more up

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

Ok. Off break. I'll check it out in like 2 hours lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Ok. Off break. I'll check it out in like 2 hours lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take some pictures of it when I get a chance

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Lol definitely should man

and this is only on DSG?

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Is he talking about the foam piece that goes over the little plug that leads to the engine bay? Does this make a difference in sound if you dont remove the black plug? This might be on every car I dont think the piece is an empty insert for where the clutch pedal would be

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Is he talking about the foam piece that goes over the little plug that leads to the engine bay? Does this make a difference in sound if you dont remove the black plug? This might be on every car I dont think the piece is an empty insert for where the clutch pedal would be

and this is only on DSG?

Yea that's exactly where, yea huge difference in sound and from what I know it's only empty for dsg I think for manual cars that section is occupied by clutch pedal? Not too sure

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Same! [emoji4]

It's perfect to run anything through there. But I put my foam piece back on and a rubber plug I don't want anything crawling in.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
It's perfect to run anything through there. But I put my foam piece back on and a rubber plug I don't want anything crawling in.

I dropped the rubber plug in the process lol

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Installed my p3vidi gauge this morning before work. it's pretty awesome imo.

Didn't take a pic of it on as I had to go to rush to work. It's the white and red display matches the GTI interior perfectly.

Now onto something I DIDNT do. Some [emoji90]head hit me not even an hour later. Stupid NYC drivers.

Luckily no one was hurt. Hopefully insurance doesn't kill me after this small incident.

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk