GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Washed ,clayed, waxed.
Turned out pretty good used liquid spray wax. Next time will use polisher for even better results

Sent from my Pixel

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Washed ,clayed, waxed.
Turned out pretty good used liquid spray wax. Next time will use polisher for even better results

Sent from my Pixel

Nice! Cleaned mine up as well. Didn't clay it, but used CG: Black Light. Then I cleaned the wheels and polished my AWE Tuning exhaust tips. Brake dust and carbon ate things I hate trying to clean off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Nice! Cleaned mine up as well. Didn't clay it, but used CG: Black Light. Then I cleaned the wheels and polished my AWE Tuning exhaust tips. Brake dust and carbon ate things I hate trying to clean off!

Thanks, do you see a difference when using black light vs other car shampoos?

Wheels are my least favorite to work on lol,

i know when i had my stock exhaust it took me so long to polish the tips. Used combination of things and always took me a good 20 min . With my neuspeed exhaust all you need is soap and water and carbons all gone.

Sent from my Pixel

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, do you see a difference when using black light vs other car shampoos?

Wheels are my least favorite to work on lol,

i know when i had my stock exhaust it took me so long to polish the tips. Used combination of things and always took me a good 20 min . With my neuspeed exhaust all you need is soap and water and carbons all gone.

Sent from my Pixel

Black Light is ok. It's a mix between a glaze and a sealant in one with gloss enhancers for a wetter look. It still doesn't give you that buttery smooth finish like a high quality wax will give. But it's easy to apply and take off.

Yeah I neglected the tips for too long so they were a pain to clean and not perfect, but looks so much better! Maybe next time I'll opt for the diamond black tops and pay a little more lol.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Finished up installing these today. Think the inserts came out great.

They look great! I'm a bit surprised that you would commit this much to an interior color that isn't neutral considering how noncommittal you are with the exterior color. What color are you rocking right now? And are the door cards red or orange? Photos have a hard time translating that sometimes.

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
They look great! I'm a bit surprised that you would commit this much to an interior color that isn't neutral considering how noncommittal you are with the exterior color. What color are you rocking right now? And are the door cards red or orange? Photos have a hard time translating that sometimes.

Car is currently green. But I'm planning on hitting the stock color back up next, which is shadow blue. Seats actually go wel with the exterior. And the color is called British tan.

MakiNn

Passed Driver's Ed
Car is currently green. But I'm planning on hitting the stock color back up next, which is shadow blue. Seats actually go wel with the exterior. And the color is called British tan.

What rear Valance do you have, I have a similar one but slightly different, I find yours way better.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Photos definitely don't have a hard time with that green. That is sick as hell! Love it!

pdan

Ready to race!
Took her on a nearly 1000 mile road trip yesterday. Ended up not having time to tape the front up to protect the new(ish) front bumper cover from rock chips, but will try before I head back.

17 hours in a car by yourself is a long time.