GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wetMoney's Build

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Stage II slipping?

yes it slipped once like a month ago.
wasn't that bad, but it was bound to happen.
i think it being super cold played a part. recently we had 45 degree weather. and it didnt slip.

#Stage2problems

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Clutch installed today at KMDTuning. I went with the Southbend stage 3 drop in disc.
I can say it feels like stock for the most part. (Like every person that's read or installed a SB Drop in, it keeps the stock like feel bc the OE DMFW and PP) I havnt really pushed it yet because the break in period, but I can say it is definitely more grabby. The moment I drove away I could feel it engage. I had to find the new release/engage point I'd say. Felt like I was learning how to drive my GTI all over again :)
I'm excited for this to break in so I can truly enjoy and put down my stage 2 power and supporting mods!

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Also, Votex front lip came in!
Waiting for nice weather so I can install that, my Headlights and Neuspeed TB pipe!!
Gettin antsy :mad0259:

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Also, Votex front lip came in!
Waiting for nice weather so I can install that, my Headlights and Neuspeed TB pipe!!
Gettin antsy :mad0259:

Kill some time by wrapping that TB pipe in some heat wrap! :thumbup:

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
DEI wrap?

That's what I used, though I used the silver, not gold. Two rolls worth so that each square inch has multiple layers!

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Had some great weather here in NJ yesterday! So I decided to install my Oem Bi-Xenons and Votex Front lip!

Before and After

Quick shot of lights and fogs on

Car clean

Close up

Super happy with it. Totally cleaned up the front with a more aggressive look!
Halogens :thumbdown:
Bi-Xenons :happyanim:

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Had some great weather here in NJ yesterday! So I decided to install my Oem Bi-Xenons and Votex Front lip!

Before and After

Quick shot of lights and fogs on

Car clean

Close up

Super happy with it. Totally cleaned up the front with a more aggressive look!
Halogens :thumbdown:
Bi-Xenons :happyanim:

Hey I was wondering how much did everything cost at the end of your conversion. I know that you need to purchase ballasts and adapters, but is there anything else that needs to be purchased?Thanks!

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Nice.

The one thing I really want to do is install a set of OEM bi-xenons. Not worth several hundred dollars to me, though.