GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HYDE16 Reviews - ST Coilover Kit

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the detailed review as always.

Running coils at that height has a better ride than you did with DG/stock shock combo? I always read and heard that it would be the opposite as far as which had a better daily ride.

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Very curious. I believe the NGPs are rebranded STs. Curious to what they adjusted / changed.

I agree, they are identical. I spoke with NGP at Waterfest and they said that their springs are firmer than the STs.
I also noticed that the NGP's go lower in the front. But ST's rears def go lower than NGPs.
Ryan is basically tucking and he isnt maxed out in the rear. I on the other hand, maxed out in the rear and just barley tucking tire. That is my observation. I am no means a Moar Low fan. But I am happy with my dialed in ride height. 24.25 FTG Front and 24.50 FTG rear. You cant go wrong with these setups. Daily driven entry level coils priced right. :D

stockton2007

Go Kart Champion
I agree, they are identical. I spoke with NGP at Waterfest and they said that their springs are firmer than the STs.
I also noticed that the NGP's go lower in the front. But ST's rears def go lower than NGPs.
Ryan is basically tucking and he isnt maxed out in the rear. I on the other hand, maxed out in the rear and just barley tucking tire. That is my observation. I am no means a Moar Low fan. But I am happy with my dialed in ride height. 24.25 FTG Front and 24.50 FTG rear. You cant go wrong with these setups. Daily driven entry level coils priced right. :D

Good deal. Even more so "priced right" with a 25% off sale!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
What's the weight difference between the DG springs with OEM struts Vs.the ST coils ?

corrado917

Go Kart Champion