GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 11.9.9: SCOTUS to Approve Minimum Wage Payments in Chipotle Gift Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I think Chris Evans would do a great job, to be fair. I could see Steve Coogan doing it, too, but I'd guess he's too busy.

Saw a pretty funny list on Twitter from Jake Humphrey today. The betting odds of who could be next:

Yup, born in 1960 I believe
Jay Kay? :iono:

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for them feels. Kind of miffed at what happened. In the morning we drove to the rv show in rockford. Drove back and dropped the girls at woodfield. Literally 140 miles round trip without so much a hickup. Soon as I was done at bmw and headed back to woodfield something let loose. I was on the phone with my sister just putting along. Actually I think i got stuck at light by the Gino's east. When I took off it felt down on power and that's when I noticed the misfire. Figured it was just the coil. I don't see any reports on the forums of valves failing by themselves. Very odd. I was in a resteruant when he called so I wasn't sure which parts he had to order. Sounded like a piston, valve, head. Service manager didn't sound as happy as when I spoke to him the last 2 times.

Does the engine record vitals when CEL come on to prove I was driving normal? I would think the 33mpg average over 250 miles would be a good indication of good behavior. I'm assuming all under warranty because he didn't say otherwise. Might stop by tomorrow to check it out in person. Claimed it would be ready by thurs.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Jay Kay? :iono:

Haha not our Jay Kay, unfortunately ;)

That's the Jay Kay that was the star in the reasonably priced car probably 10 years ago or so. The lead singer from Jamiroquai, huge car fan, and short-tempered tiny man :laugh:

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks for them feels. Kind of miffed at what happened. In the morning we drove to the rv show in rockford. Drove back and dropped the girls at woodfield. Literally 140 miles round trip without so much a hickup. Soon as I was done at bmw and headed back to woodfield something let loose. I was on the phone with my sister just putting along. Actually I think i got stuck at light by the Gino's east. When I took off it felt down on power and that's when I noticed the misfire. Figured it was just the coil. I don't see any reports on the forums of valves failing by themselves. Very odd. I was in a resteruant when he called so I wasn't sure which parts he had to order. Sounded like a piston, valve, head. Service manager didn't sound as happy as when I spoke to him the last 2 times.

Does the engine record vitals when CEL come on to prove I was driving normal? I would think the 33mpg average over 250 miles would be a good indication of good behavior. I'm assuming all under warranty because he didn't say otherwise. Might stop by tomorrow to check it out in person. Claimed it would be ready by thurs.
It will log freeze frame data for certain faults. It will show engine load, RPM, throttle position, etc.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

Maybe tensioner went and timing skipped.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
datforumdoe.com

C'mon guys, join the fun.

We need Jesus to sheppard us and be our (a)moral compass.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Ummmm Clarkson is only 54 years old? :eek:

No way he is 54

Oh Dang. Thats a rough 54

No way he is 54

I think Chris Evans would do a great job, to be fair. I could see Steve Coogan doing it, too, but I'd guess he's too busy.

Saw a pretty funny list on Twitter from Jake Humphrey today. The betting odds of who could be next:

Yup, born in 1960 I believe

No way he 54, my dad is near 70 and he doesn't look half as bad lol.

Real talk I was watching the old top gear that seemed from the seventies and he already looked like he was thirty lol wow. Unbelievable. He must have been really young when he started working then.

Damn dude that sucks. Hopefully warranty covers it.

Yeah, he treats himself like an amusement park lol

Wow

datforumdoe.com

C'mon guys, join the fun.

We need Jesus to sheppard us and be our (a)moral compass.

Forgot about that forum, doe lulz

Sent from my distraction device

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Morning, all.

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

Status
Not open for further replies.