GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Cobb said they would work on it once they got the MK7 all figured out.

I think it went something like DSG, Golf R, and then k04 support direct from COBB which would then open the door for base maps for the dealers to work from.

UberFast

Ready to race!
Got her jacked up and ready for work tomorrow. Should I clean the valves then install turbo or install turbo then clean valves? Decisions decisions. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

11gti718

Ready to race!
Got her jacked up and ready for work tomorrow. Should I clean the valves then install turbo or install turbo then clean valves? Decisions decisions. [emoji106]

I would install the turbo first. Cleaning the valves is easier.

UberFast

Ready to race!
Yea I'm not sure. I feel like if I get the turbo on first, I'll be more in a hurry to drive and skip the valves lol. I think I'll do the valves first. I'm going to start early in the morning and work all day.

11gti718

Ready to race!
Yea I'm not sure. I feel like if I get the turbo on first, I'll be more in a hurry to drive and skip the valves lol. I think I'll do the valves first. I'm going to start early in the morning and work all day.

I feel like it is lol. I've done each once only and felt like valves was A LOT easier.

11gti718

Ready to race!

It is? Maybe it's because I've swapped turbos twice...seems like the valves are a huge pita

^ top comment was for you. quoted wrong person

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
How would the crackle and pop feature sound with a race cat? Just quieter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Got to attend Summerfest 2017 at 034 Motorsport's HQ. I was able to jump on their Mustang Dyno for three pulls.

I'm overall pleased with the numbers. They stayed consistent with no real heatsoak despite it being about 96*.

Great job Alex and team.

UberFast

Ready to race!
Holy S#*T! Wayyy over due. This is at 96k miles and no clue if it was done by previous owner.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Any issues or CEL with that carbon build up?

UberFast

Ready to race!
Surprisingly no. I had a nasty misfire but went away went changed plugs and coils a couple weeks ago.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Surprisingly no. I had a nasty misfire but went away went changed plugs and coils a couple weeks ago.

well the good news is it will be healthier and you may see a increase in mpg after the cleaning.