Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Chinese.

I hope that's not racist.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
gym soon, lots of corporate drama today so far, funz.

dat armpit.

then lunch.

was the #63 MacNeil, or just happen to have the same number? I DVR'd the race, still need to watch.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
gym soon, lots of corporate drama today so far, funz.

dat armpit.

then lunch.

was the #63 MacNeil, or just happen to have the same number? I DVR'd the race, still need to watch.

Dingleberry had some issues with contact too, but no, the stuff Tuna is talking about is his teammate.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
so that's what those red X's stood for on 90. Interesting. Wouldn't drive on the should if it were me doe lol.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
eastbound, 3 miles before woodfield . woodfield exit down to 1 lane. stupid.

Not sure how i feel about it, the shoulder is a solid line. The arrow says you can use it but basic road laws state you cant cross a solid. In california you can enter or exit a car pool lane until designated areas...so youre hauling past all these people and then someone decides they want to pull out infront of you and join in on the passing as well. was kind of iffy but it worked and cleaned up traffic.

I used it this morning.

Definitely driving at DEFCON 2 tho, watching for idiots opting to sprint out in front of me.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
pick up a box of zatarans rice...toss in chicken, smoke sausage and some shrimp..you got yourself some gumbo :thumbup:

Recently had some good chinese, not bad.

its a good race.

90 opened up to 7 lanes wide at one point today, that new traffic system apparently lights up green when you can use the shoulders. :eek::eek:

its nice cause it helps the flow off traffic, but i will say the shoulders have a lot more debri in them.

yum.

The bathroom is waiting for you.

chicken gyros always delicious, solid indeed

lol^

chicken gyros blow - real gyros ftw

Chili Dogs were on point today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.