GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
anyone ever get screwed over at work for an internal transfer based on manager collusion?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
who is the second GTI bud? lol
kyle, you dont know him iirc
Do you guys think people on this forum know how to read?
why read when you can skim through and respond quickly :iono:
No. I'd say that they don't.
this works too
anyone ever get screwed over at work for an internal transfer based on manager collusion?

re-post in easyer terms, we dont read good here.

Jaber

Modero
Have not been to Randall Roadhouse yet. We have been going to Niko's on 47 and 72. Never disappoints and they have a pretty good buffalo chicken sandwich.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Have not been to Randall Roadhouse yet. We have been going to Niko's on 47 and 72. Never disappoints and they have a pretty good buffalo chicken sandwich.

daaang never even heard of this place, its close by too. will definitely check out.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
frank knows

the one off randall was the one i went to . meh.

need to try randall roadhouse, you been?

fries meh, can only eat so many.

fries meh, can only eat so many.

portillos, best mass produced cheeseburger

soon i will have 2 nearby gti buds to bring me portillos...

no
I'm telling Kyle not to bring you food.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Niko's is good.

Randall Roadhouse is meh. My buddy Jim loves that place, the wife and I gave it a few attempts. Food is definitely meh. Service sucks too.

Then Jim tells me, "Oh we only go there for the beer. The food sucks."

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
i think my manager is blowing up my internal transfer efforts at work. anyone ever have something like that happen to them?

Not to me personally but I've seen it happen at my work. One guy who's been here for quite a long time and is really good at his job has been held back from promotions because his current manager doesn't want to lose him. Sucks for the guy but honestly he's an idiot for staying as long as he has without being promoted. Some people just get complacent and don't see their true value or set high goals for themselves.

I want to double my salary every 10 years.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
That's a lot of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.