Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I'm telling Kyle not to bring you food.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Niko's is good.
good idea, so you get the free food for yourself
Randall Roadhouse is meh. My buddy Jim loves that place, the wife and I gave it a few attempts. Food is definitely meh. Service sucks too.
Then Jim tells me, "Oh we only go there for the beer. The food sucks."
Based off your experiences ill opt out of going there, sounds like a typical randall road establishment unfortunately.

Lol'd at Jim story. Have had that happen to me on occasion.

Ironically : Used to be a really good restaurant off of 47 by you, also called nikos. They closed down though...likely same place just moved locations.
hold my beer
That's a lot of water.

Cant imagine the destruction underneath that wave if he fell off.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Ironically : Used to be a really good restaurant off of 47 by you, also called nikos. They closed down though...likely same place just moved locations.

Might've been? I'll have to ask around.

Same guy who own's that Niko's also owns the M Supper Club in Crystal Lake, and is starting up the other Niko's out on 72 closer to Marengo.

Niko's BIL is Tim Olsen of Olsen Motorsports. :)

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Might've been? I'll have to ask around.

Same guy who own's that Niko's also owns the M Supper Club in Crystal Lake, and is starting up the other Niko's out on 72 closer to Marengo.

Niko's BIL is Tim Olsen of Olsen Motorsports. :)

Olsen Motorsports :drool:
Their GTB-1 Cayman car was beautiful

This was nikos, before Marsalas moved in and went out of business. Was a nice place to grab a drink, really well light gazebo bar area. That building should look familiar, its right off of 90/47 .

Either way I'll definitely have to try out the Pingree Grove Nikos.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

This was nikos, before Marsalas moved in and went out of business. Was a nice place to grab a drink, really well light gazebo bar area. That building should look familiar, its right off of 90/47 .

Yeah I know that building. Nothing survives there. I think their only real traffic was from the mall, which was dead for years before they finally closed it.

If you think Tim's racekars look nice... you should see his Singer-style 964's he's building. #amazeballs

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Looks like a church.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
WITCH HUNT

i just need proof to have something to talk to HR about...

Its 2018 .

Who needs proof of anything when it comes to a witch hunt?

I mean , look at CNN.

DANG Boosted just went full political......NEVER go full political.

But in all seriousness after this post triggers the masses, i hope you figure out your job situation man. Life gets stressful af sometimes, hang in there. :thumbsup:

Also dsg is faster than manual trans. the burbs are a better version of the city. Craig would probably beat Dubya in a fist fight. Aioli is overrated flavored mayo. Candy white is overplayed. banana bread isnt THAT good.

Last edited:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Its 2018 .

Who needs proof of anything when it comes to a witch hunt?

I mean , look at CNN.

DANG Boosted just went full political......NEVER go full political.

But in all seriousness after this post triggers the masses, i hope you figure out your job situation man. Life gets stressful af sometimes, hang in there. [emoji106]

Also dsg is faster than manual trans. the burbs are a better version of the city. Craig would probably beat Dubya in a fist fight. Aioli is overrated flavored mayo. Candy white is overplayed. banana bread isnt THAT good.

Yo man stop hogging that popcorn and move over your blocking my view!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.