GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat 18: Boosted Starts Violent Protest, Incites Riots For His Followers

There’s a bunch of people on here (Jawn, Jaber, Jay, Ptak, Boosted, EJ) that tease me who I’ve known since almost the inception of chichat. I’ve hung out with them, been out to eat with them. Hung out at some of their houses. It’s different.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Exactly. And I don’t know him at all.

Picking at your friends is hilarious.

Your mom went to college.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

She actually didn’t. Iono
Lol Roy. Guy is probably shoving pinecones up his arse right now because he's so miserable.

O wow.
I'd quit my job tomorrow if my lady brought home the bread like that.

Wow. Enjoy

There’s picking on or teasing and then there’s default ragging on me for it pretty much as your default defense mechanism.

The only other person was Roy. He was pretty unhappy too.

Yeah man. Just Roy. Lol

But there's a pretty clear point where it's massive butthurt and not poking at friends.

Yeah dubya good at that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
There’s a bunch of people on here (Jawn, Jaber, Jay, Ptak, Boosted, EJ) that tease me who I’ve known since almost the inception of chichat. I’ve hung out with them, been out to eat with them. Hung out at some of their houses.

And? I can say all that stuff too iono. #internet #trololololololol

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
If that makes you happy. You do you lol.

I mean I’m pretty happy. Iono

New job is panning out better than I thought it would and GTI in storage, all bills getting paid off. Can’t say I have any complaints

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Day Roy. Lol I'll never forget the one time he came to a meet. Showed up in his golf trying to race people for money, called Michelle a huge pussy for not wanting to race him. She had a 90s Celica beater. He was asked not to come back lolololol

For real? Lol

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Dat Roy. Lol I'll never forget the one time he came to a meet. Showed up in his golf trying to race people for money, called Michelle a huge pussy for not wanting to race him. She had a 90s Celica beater. He was asked not to come back lolololol

Lol was epic. He was the definition of alpha small peen napoleon complex.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Oh wow.. I have a week off work guys. Chillin on my couch and playing vidya games. Start my new job after Christmas! Lunch was a bagel with onion chive cream cheese and some cold brew I made, dinner was chicken sticks (cause wife already ate and I'm lazy) now I'm just playing some diablo 3 and listening to Friends in the background on Netflix.

Edit: oh and drinking drugs (a fine pilsner from Aldi)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Having met das several times in person, nice young chap. Has keyboard rage, pretty pleasant in person doe

I mean I just troll and stuff. So yeah. Met Jay. Good guy in person too. We all keyboard warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.