GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Actually I do. I manage the money. How do think we make enough money that I don’t need to work iono.

Oh I’m also a fully ASE certified mechanic. Also, full Audi master certified back in the day. So, that’s useful. Paid for my college. #debtfree

Because your wife works her ass off and is VP status. The fuck does that have to do with you? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat 18: Boosted Starts Violent Protest, Incites Riots For His Followers

She does work hard. This is true. I manage the money and the house and make our money work for us. She’ll probably be able to retire at 55 or so. Even with all the vacation trips to exotic places. It’s a really awesome lifestyle. We love it.

Phur

Autocross Champion
ChiChat 18: Boosted Starts Violent Protest, Incites Riots For His Followers

It sounds like Das just hates his life and is lashing out because he’s jealous. iono

Phur

Autocross Champion
I mean, he’s the only one that is constantly fucking with Dubya. Why else would he be doing it?

Das, I know you’re against it and all, but... would you like a nice Mexican Spice Latté?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I mean, he’s the only one that is constantly fucking with Dubya. Why else would he be doing it?

Das, I know you’re against it and all, but... would you like a nice Mexican Spice Latté?

It’s nothing new. A lot of people disapprove of our situation. It’s mostly because they hate their life, so they criticize our lifestyle since we’re happy. The ole, if I’m not happy why should you be happy attitude.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Phur you’re too new. I’m not the only one who’s picked at dubya. Lmao.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Phur you’re too new. I’m not the only one who’s picked at dubya. Lmao.

There’s picking on or teasing and then there’s default ragging on me for it pretty much as your default defense mechanism.

The only other person was Roy. He was pretty unhappy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.