GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
G4 tv, was like a video game channel show... yes i agree she was mad hot back then

Omni you probably know this.... Inside sim racing[emoji769] ...jessica. The youtube comments are great...she dressed like this for every episode basically lol.

Yeah...so that review about the logitech g27...yeaaaaaah.... im sure the viewers were watching the pedals...

What pedals?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
G4 tv, was like a video game channel show... yes i agree she was mad hot back then

Omni you probably know this.... Inside sim racing[emoji769] ...jessica. The youtube comments are great...she dressed like this for every episode basically lol.

Yeah...so that review about the logitech g27...yeaaaaaah.... im sure the viewers were watching the pedals...

It’s not that she was hot, it’s that she was like one of the guys. Flirting, joking and doing stupid shit

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Boosted hates the "mom haircut" change my mind
Yes i do mostly , some women pull off short hair. Just like some dudes pull off long hair.

Reference craig, great hair even though up in a man bun.
What pedals?
Exactly^ this former honda guy gets it.
Pervchat[emoji769]
Nah.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Female Beauty Appreciation Chat
It’s not that she was hot, it’s that she was like one of the guys. Flirting, joking and doing stupid shit
Oh yeah i could see that , her personality elevates her beauty...

Like sabine schmitz

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Yes i do mostly , some women pull off short hair. Just like some dudes pull off long hair.

Reference craig, great hair even though up in a man bun.

Exactly^ this former honda guy gets it.

Female Beauty Appreciation Chat

Oh yeah i could see that , her personality elevates her beauty...

Like sabine schmitz

more fashion policing.

men shouldn't care how women dress or style themselves - change my mind.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Both are idiots... not interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
more fashion policing.

men shouldn't care how women dress or style themselves - change my mind.

True but we can still have an opinion about it. I like short hair on a woman, but I agree with boosted, some just don't pull it off well.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I’m trying to do homework, but dildos won’t stop hitting poles! The internet is down yet again and I hear sirens...[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.