GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Yeah I just checked it out and it looks like a great knife for the price.

I have a Delica 4. I have been wanting to get some more but decided to buy car parts with my money instead. I did buy some Spyderco kitchen knives a little while ago and they are very nice. Just don't drop them and break the tip 🤦‍♂️
Was it the spyderco like pup or something? I was checking those out as a nice little prep knife. Good knife for that?

My work knife EDC is a Leatherman which has held up amazingly considering what I put it through. Has a Phillips and a flat head screwdriver so it comes in handy.

View attachment 181122

For smaller screws I carry a multi screwdriver on my Leatherman (Plier type) pouch
View attachment 181123

Those Leatherman knife multi tools are really cool. I keep meaning to add one to my collection.

I have two of these Kershaws in two colors - both with ceramic blade - thought I lost one and then months later I hear a loud banging in the dryer. It was rattling around in there - apparently something I washed I’d left it in. Still not sure what.

spyderco and Ferber - mostly carry the Kershaw though.
View attachment 181130
Love the spyderco, the paraframe was one of my first knives I ever bought. I think it was the paraframe and the gerber truss 2.0 that I first bought. And I love my Kershaw leek. I used to have a scallion for a while till I gave it to my roommate in college since he didn't have a knife.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I don't have a problem..... :p took a bit to find em all. Still missing a couple actually. But this is basically my collection. I think I found the reason why my car isn't faster haha

Attachments

• 20200729_214838.jpg
    20200729_214838.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 80

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
225 on an 8.5 it is.
Ordering all my R parts today :eek:
@jay745 its too bad you're not in FL. You'd make a pretty penny off me doing this clutch install
Too bad. What do shops charge out there?
I don't have a problem..... :p took a bit to find em all. Still missing a couple actually. But this is basically my collection. I think I found the reason why my car isn't faster haha
Wowza there's at least a miatas worth of knives. Awesome. Here I thought I had a problem, bunny you made me realize I do not. Thanks.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got my mom a few wusthof kitchen knives for christmas last year. It didn't take long for her to cut herself. Think one time she ended up cutting half her fingernail off too.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
She didn't even really complain about it, but she can tolerate some pain. Years ago I came home about 11oclock pm from a friends house, I was just across the street pretty much. I got home and she was just sitting on the couch like, I think I screwed up and broke my arm. I just wanted to be like, WTF ARE YOU DOING SITTING AROUND HERE THEN or WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?! She was just chillin, waiting for my sister to get off work so she could pick her up. She left soon after I got home, picked up my sister, and they drove to the emergency room together. That was after she sat around the house for a few hours.

She was painting in the bathroom and put a ladder in the tub, then fell off the ladder.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
She didn't even really complain about it, but she can tolerate some pain. Years ago I came home about 11oclock pm from a friends house, I was just across the street pretty much. I got home and she was just sitting on the couch like, I think I screwed up and broke my arm. I just wanted to be like, WTF ARE YOU DOING SITTING AROUND HERE THEN or WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?! She was just chillin, waiting for my sister to get off work so she could pick her up. She left soon after I got home, picked up my sister, and they drove to the emergency room together. That was after she sat around the house for a few hours.

She was painting in the bathroom and put a ladder in the tub, then fell off the ladder.

My mom won't even touch a sharp knife if she doesn't have to. She'll leave it on the counter rather than put it back. Butter knife only lol

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Or a k04 worth. You know. Whichever. Also let's see your collection!

Stab stab stab.. Ayyyyaaaaa
I'd think a k04 and everything you'd need would be more than a Miata 🤷‍♂️

Old pic, there's a few missing and I lost that Spyderco tenacious in the pic at the same time I lost the para2.

SmartSelect_20200730-121441_Gallery.jpg

20200508_190714.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
What's for lunch?

I'm pricing out a Stratified tune for my Cobb salad.