GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Tiguan is in the shop today. Noticed a mystery fluid leak the other day and it looks like lower timing cover might be leaking a bit.

20210517_124703.jpg
20210515_202209.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's kinda funny seeing people get upset over having to wait a couple weeks for different services or whatever. I was at the vw dealership yesterday and overheard a lady asking the service writer why it took so long to get their car in. I had to make an appointment and the earliest they could get me in was 2 weeks. This morning I was at the vet and overheard them saying surgeries have a 2 week wait too. Anything in construction right now is weeks or months out too. There's nothing you can do in town that doesn't have a wait right now. We just had one of our busiest seasons and the season isn't ending, nobody is going back up north. Can you guys up north loosen up your covid rules so we can get these tards out of here?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It's kinda funny seeing people get upset over having to wait a couple weeks for different services or whatever. I was at the vw dealership yesterday and overheard a lady asking the service writer why it took so long to get their car in. I had to make an appointment and the earliest they could get me in was 2 weeks. This morning I was at the vet and overheard them saying surgeries have a 2 week wait too. Anything in construction right now is weeks or months out too. There's nothing you can do in town that doesn't have a wait right now. We just had one of our busiest seasons and the season isn't ending, nobody is going back up north. Can you guys up north loosen up your covid rules so we can get these tards out of here?
Nah you can keep the Karens.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I learned last night that a few weeks ago an old friend was in a pretty bad motorcycle accident. Some guy he was riding with was trying to show off and ended up nailing his side. The guy that hit him walked away with bumps and bruises, but my friend had to be taken to a hospital. He was put on a ventilator, in a coma for about a week, they had to amputate a leg, and he's got a few broken bones, ribs, elbow, a fractured collar bone and a bruised lung. I only talked to him a little bit last night so I don't know he's really doing, but he's alive and recovering now.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Holy crap! I hope your friend can make a complete recovery as much as he can. He has a long road ahead of him.

Phur

Autocross Champion
One of the guys that I work with is having to have his right leg amputated later this week due to a motorcycle accident 5 years ago.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
They are definitely dangerous. I haven't ridden in years, but it just kinda got boring on the road. I went down twice, one street and one track with no other vehicles involved fortunately. The street incident left me with road rash on my back and a huge scab on my elbow. The track one I went down pretty fast. I had sore ribs for about a month, and it felt like someone punched me in the chin.