GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

torga

Autocross Champion
That's pretty damn awesome man! You got a certain film that you like to use the most? Or are you open to whatever you can utilize?
The trend nowadays is Kodak Portra 400 or Gold 200 so it is literally impossible to get any local or online as far as I could see.

Portra is nice, but it is SO damn expensive. Gold 200 is also real beautiful. And like you said, hard to find. My favorite right now is Tri-X 400, but still experimenting. I've got a roll of HP5+ going in next and a pretty budget Fomapan 400 after that. I've been wanting to try CineStill's stuff, but kinda hard to find at the moment.
I tend to favor b&w because it looks good anywhere, anytime, with almost any light. Certain color films can be picky sometimes.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Hurricane time is party time...
I find it boring AF lol

No power, no internet, cooking is a pain in the ass, it's hot and humid and you can't escape any of it. I spend as much time as I can trying to sleep through it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Just got back from picking up lunch at Arbys. The lady in the drive-thru was getting bitched at because they didn't stir his lemonade well enough.

Also, this is how the drinks are advertised.
1656531751995.png
1656531759500.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I don’t remember what I use. I only shot B&W on film tho. Some of my favs were when my daughter was little.
086033AC-91BA-44FF-9CFC-ED5074491FAC.jpeg

E8B567A6-B82E-4AE0-B8AB-FF34D2490E11.jpeg

5EA5EBE3-93AF-4C7D-A1CC-E2296C25A7F2.jpeg

vu.

Autocross Champion
Portra is nice, but it is SO damn expensive. Gold 200 is also real beautiful. And like you said, hard to find. My favorite right now is Tri-X 400, but still experimenting. I've got a roll of HP5+ going in next and a pretty budget Fomapan 400 after that. I've been wanting to try CineStill's stuff, but kinda hard to find at the moment.
I tend to favor b&w because it looks good anywhere, anytime, with almost any light. Certain color films can be picky sometimes.

I have a single CineStill roll, believe its a 800iso. Really only want to use it on my Ilford for night photos specifically since that's what it was made for lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Anybody else use WDesk at work?

GolNat

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Dammit uploading pictures to the forum through the phone sucks lol

What! Super easy with the new platform Xenforo.

Status
Not open for further replies.