GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ksgarcia1

1. K

Porsche Wheels a la Carrera S

Hey guys, I know these rims are pretty much brand new (from the 991 Carrera S), but are there any replica manufacturers who might make these... Or better yet, does anyone know of any similar wheels? Here's a picture:
  2. K

(Some) APR / (but mostly) BFI Nightmare!!

(Some) APR / (but mostly) BFI Nightmare!!***Resolved*** edit: The title, for the sake of clarity Where to begin... I guess I'll give the whole story. Back in October I purchased the APR stage 1 tune for my 2010 VW GTI and had it installed at Black Forest Industries. Unfortunately, within a...
  3. K

BUILT LIKE A TANK

One crazy dealership is giving our GTi's a beating!!! :yikes: Yc4P6VdIPRE
  4. K

Custom TBE?

There is a local shop fairly close to me that does mandrel bending and custom exhaust work. I'm considering getting a full TBE done by them. Has anyone else on the forums gotten a custom TBE done by a shop? For what I want (catted, dual resonators, maybe dual mufflers, probably not stainless)...
  5. K

Where to buy some fogs

After a bit of browsing, I'm pretty convinced I want the Nokya Hyper Yellows. However, do you guys have some recommendations on where to purchase them? As a kind of starting point, there was an Amazon seller who had them for $17 plus $9 shipping. I'd like to do better than that.
  6. K

Raleigh Meet: Hosted by NCDubs.org

A friend of mine called this meet to my attention: It's a great cause, and I know I'll be there to donate some food! Hope to see some of you guys there!
  7. K

LED fogs

Sadly, I haven't bought them yet, but these here seem like an excellent deal. Found them on the mkv site. Apparently they match the mkv HIDs perfectly. http://www.texonstore.com/led-bulbs/led-fog-lamp-system.html Thoughts? Opinions? Anybody have any pictures from their installs? Heres a mkv...
  8. K

Discounts!

Not sure for how long these will apply, but great deals here if anyone is interested. Panasonic amps, subs, head-units, at 10% off and they have a decent selection, be sure to use the promo code in the link for an extra 30% off...
  9. K

Whats your occupation?

Electrical Engineer. Just started PhD in Optoelectronics.
  10. K

Best Driving Music

So here's how it works: You post ONE album by an artist that you think fits you and your golf, and you give the best driving environment in which you should listen to that album. Hopefully we can all get acquainted with new music, and have a little fun while we're at it. I'll begin. BAND -...
  11. K

Slim Amplified Subwoofers

Hey everybody, I have the stock sound system, and I really want to give it more kick in the low end. I don't want to waste any space, so I was looking into the units that SQUEEZE underneath the front seats: i.e the Boss Audio BASS600, Kenwood KSC-SW10. I'm not expecting big bass punch, just...
  12. K

Broken sunroof visor?

Hey folks, Went to close my sunroof visor last night, and I gave a little push up as well as forward. This knocked the damn sunroof cover/visor off its tracks on one side. I cant fan-dangle it back into place, and so I can't use the sunroof, any ideas? Anyone else have this problem?