GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mmoran903

1. mmoran903

POLE - Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee?

Can't verify it's the same, but I have the aftermarket HK on the 15 WRX. If it is the same, and it's something that can be avoided, I would. Then I'd go aftermarket.
  2. mmoran903

POLE - Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee?

The quality of the HK system leaves some to be desired. Still love my car, but would skip the audio of you're ordering.
  3. mmoran903

Whats your occupation?

Resource analyst, National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
  4. mmoran903

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Ha! I feel your pain, we're in the home buying process and it's taking a lot of discipline to not spend on the new car lol.
  5. mmoran903

Woo! Congrats and welcome to the family.
  6. mmoran903

Fastest FRS scion?

Think he meant a "second, faster, run." Not a "second faster run." A lesson in punctuation and/or syntax.
  7. mmoran903

Still loving mine.
  8. mmoran903

Isla Vista shootings

Haha.
  9. mmoran903

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Bingo. Exact same situation. I regret, wholeheartedly, buying my mk6.
  10. mmoran903

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

Realism and cynisism are two different things. More power to you, the redskins are a perpetual 8-8 team under awful management and ownership. If you want to be "excited " and "optimismistic", good for you. Reality will one day set in. Your inability to refute my statements sans ad hominem...
  11. mmoran903

Haha. Stereotypical redskins fan. You can't argue this is the mentality every year.
  12. mmoran903

"Joe Gibbs is back, we're going to the Super Bowl!" "All we needed is a QB, we got Donovan Mcnabb, we're going to the Super Bowl!" "mike shanahan! We're going to the Super Bowl!" "RG3, we're going to the Super Bowl!" "Desean Jackson, were going to the Super Bowl!" Rinse, repeat ad nauseum...
  13. mmoran903

Skins fans being skins fans as usual.