GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Remedyz08

1. R

18.5" VMR V703 In KY

Ok so i stopped paying attention to the last thread because i had a buyer lined up but that failed so here we go again For sale are Brand New still in the box VMR V703s Also known as VB3s http://www.velocitymotoring.com/wheels_v703.html Comes with VMR center caps also brand new n never used...
  2. R

Changes to my 2011 Candy White

Let me apologize for the crappy iphone pictures ahead of time This is what i started with This is what it looks like now And this is with the New K7 i picked up to replace my blue K7 i sold
  3. R

reasons not to get an sti

STI is almost a 40k car so interior is def. cheap looking plus the lack of options I almost bought an STI since the VW dealer here is also a Subaru dealership
  4. R

MY CW Mk6 on FK's

dusted off my camera and took some pictures for the first time in over a year or so heres my 2011 CW GTI
  5. R

Valve tick?

So i was at a drive through getting some drinks last night and i noticed that at idle the car sounds like a ticking time bomb has anyone ever had any issues similar to this? Ill post a video if i can
  6. R

College MK6 owners!

what branch of service ? N rank? I plan on grad school whenever the army tells me to go back to school
  7. R

College MK6 owners!

Junior at University of Louisville Paying for the car with money from the army Majoring in Criminal justice with a minor in military science
  8. R

FMIC set up

So i plan to do a custom FMIC set up using a Precision core the core is 34 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 3 in size will it fit behind the front bumper?
  9. R

Dating your friend's ex-girlfriend/boyfriend?

Been down that road I will never do that again Girls are evil - and well they seem to harbor feelings for alot longer than guys do guys can break up and move away from those feelings girls usually get more attached In my case being close to me meant she was close to her ex i dont mind...
  10. R

What was your last car?

01 325CI BMW and a built 93 Turbo Mr2 sold the bmw and wrecked the Mr2 the next day ... no luck
  11. R

2004 R32 With Crazy Miles

mmm wish i would have bought taht over the mkvi