GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for good intake for my mk6 gti

RayGTI11

Hey guys I'm new here and I recently picked up my 2011 gti.
Just looking to get an intake for it there's 3 I was looking at. Cts turbo intake, AFE magnumforce stage 2 pro cold air, or cobb big sf. Any suggestions?

A bit dirty now but I work @ceramicpro_vaughan so I'll have it looking fresh soon enough ?
20200327_194711.jpg

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Eh its just an intake, tbh think youll be fine with any of them really. Get whatever fits your budget/looks cool. The only one I hear of issues with sometimes is the Cobb Big SF due to weird maf placement and housing which can cause issues when not paired with the specific tune for it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
IE or Unintronic is my vote. It is just an intake though, just adds some nice sounds. I think IE is one of the nicer looking ones.

I think Cobb has fixed the issue they were having but the fact that they messed it up in the first place just turns me off to them.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I vote APR, nothing looks better than carbon fiber.
HOWEVER..I wouldnt pay full price for anything. Keep your eyes out in the for sale section and have some $$$ set aside so you can jump on it. Good deals dont last long

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
They should all make around the same power. Find something used and cheap so you can spend it where more power/fun can be made (Tune, Downpipe, IC, suspension etc). Don't buy a cat-back exhaust unless you enjoy noise and/or can resell it for close to what you paid. They don't make any power. Ask me how I know.... :)