GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mcflurvin

3rd gear auto

Whats up guys Mcflurvin here. A friend and I recently made a Instagram page called 3rdgear_auto and its filled with some awesome cars. Go like our page haha and if anyone wants their car featured on the page please email us at 3rdgear.carclub@gmail.com and leave your instagram name so we can tag...
  2. Mcflurvin

Mk6 Gti to Mk6 Gli

Hey guys Mcflurvin here, I am going to lemon my GTI probably next week due to countless dsg/mechatronic failures and I am thinking about switching over to a GLI instead of another GTI. I wanted some feedback from current GLI owners (if there are any on this forum) on how they like their cars. Oh...
  3. Mcflurvin

Road trip or cruise over summer

So a couple friends and I have decided going on a cruise or road trip this summer. But now we can't decide on which one we want to go on. A road trip would be more of an adventure but costs more while a cruise is more relaxing and costs less. So my question: On June 20 should we A) take a road...
  4. Mcflurvin

switching from G.I.A.C. to REVO

i want to switch from GIAC to REVO and i was wondering if i need to split the ECU again or if i can just do it from the OBDII
  5. Mcflurvin

Boost Leak!!

The other day my check engine light came on, so I took is to a shop to get it diagnosed, turns out I have a boost leak.... yay.... so ive been looking everywhere and I can't find a single that might be punctured or loose. Any idea on what it could be. So far ive checked intercooler piping and...
  6. Mcflurvin

Boost leak

The other day my check engine light came on, so I took is to a shop to get it diagnosed, turns out I have a boost leak.... yay.... so ive been looking everywhere and I can't find a single that might be punctured or loose. Any idea on what it could be. So far ive checked intercooler piping and...
  7. Mcflurvin

Best shampoo and wax

Thos has probably been asked already but whats the best wash and wax I use the yellow meguare(or however you spell it) wash and caruba( or however you spell it) wax with my power washer just wondering what you guys recommend? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Mcflurvin

E-cigs

Who has them, what do you have, how long have you had it, favorite e juice, any mods
  9. Mcflurvin

Diesel hybrid

So I was bored the other day and I googled diesel hybrid and found out the the mk7golf and jetta will come in a diesel hybrid, and I started thinking to myself what will happen do they cancel each other out and just become like a gas powered car with godly amounts of torque and amazing mpg or...
  10. Mcflurvin

will these fit my car??

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/3507866650.html
  11. Mcflurvin

deep tone exhuasts ??

Are there any deep tone like muscle car tone exhausts as of now I have a SPM DP and a magnaflow cat back in my opinion it sounds kinda ricey
  12. Mcflurvin

Gti for challenger srt8

This like 40 year old guy offered to trade his 2009 challenger srt8 stock for my 2010 gti my current mods are st coilovers, forge twintake, forge bov adapter, spm street DP, magnaflow Catback, spm FMIC, P3 cars boost guage, new Harmann kardon speaker two amps and a 15" RE competition sub do you...
  13. Mcflurvin

Handheld tuner

Do we have a handheld tuner like the diablo or the Bama tunes for mustangs
  14. Mcflurvin

Voiding warranty law

Do any of you guys know the what the law is called that a dealer cannot legally void your warranty unless they can prove that the problem is because of said mod?
  15. Mcflurvin

Gti vs mustang

It hasn't happened yet but I'm going to race my friends stock 2011 v6 mustang against my 2010 gti with SPM DP, magnaflow Catback, SPM FMIC, Forge twintake and soon to be APR stage 2, any ideas what's gonna go down and I will record it and post the video when it happens, thank you
  16. Mcflurvin

Dectane LED tail light set

Has anybody put this on, personally I think these look kinda good and for 360$ not a bad deal 440$ cheaper than euro tails http://uspmotorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=26_357_455_711_776&products_id=1122
  17. Mcflurvin

oem turbo back and fmic for sale

Oem turbo back (downpipe and cat back) plus oem fmic for sale Turbo back: 300 Fmic: 100 Would post pics but dont know how
  18. Mcflurvin

Plastidip whole car

Thinking about plastidiping my entire car, I'm thinking like I blueberry color, if you watch dip your car on YouTube you know what color I'm taking about, but anyways I just wanted some feed back on people who have done it(if any) and their experience from how long it took to plastidip the...
  19. Mcflurvin

Apr stage 3 + questions

Im planning on buying myself the apr stage 3 +, Is it worth it or should I just go k04?
  20. Mcflurvin

Advice

Ok so here's the story the other day I saw my best friends girlfriend Shannon cheating on him, but the thing is this isn't the first time either Danny(my best friend) knows about the other times and got into fights over this stupid girl because every time she says "oh they forced themselves onto...