GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. adolan21

MDI Cable 2010 GTI

When I bought my car a few years back it never came with an MDI cable. I'm trying to get the on screen functionality of my RCD510 so I can pause, skip, etc. My version RCD510AC does not allow this functionality from Bluetooth. I know I can buy the cable from the dealer for a crazy amount of...
  2. adolan21

Strange Noise

I've had this groan/grunt noise ever since I bought my 2010 GTI with 39K miles on it. It now has ~50.5k. It's coming from the passenger side, sounds like it's under the hood. I thought the water pump but I'm not sure where that's located and I thought the failure was usually a high pitched...
  3. adolan21

Castrol 0W40 at WM for $20 until 8/31/14

Hey Guys & Girls, Want a VW 502 approved oil for your car for only $20? Head here to get a $5 off a 5qt jug of Castrol: http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Automotive-Coupons-890/ Go to Walmart.com to verify your Walmart carries the 0W40 or 5W40 5 qt jugs of Castrol(Mine only carries the 0W40 in...
  4. adolan21

Acura NSX Prototype feels the burn while testing

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/07/24/2015-acura-nsx-burns-nurburgring-photos/
  5. adolan21

PCV Valve Failed

I feel initiated now into the German car club. My car idled like shit going from 800 to 1500rpm randomly, made a whistle noise, and had a general loss of power. I was still able to drive the car albeit with less power and whenever I left off the gas it wasn't very smooth. Car threw a few...
  6. adolan21

Finally a GTI!

After lurking and posting on these forums for a while, on Thursday I get my GTI! I picked up a CPO 2010 CSG 2DR GTI w/ 39K miles on it for $16999. It has the 18" Detroits and the Xenon package. I plan on Stage 1 and that's pretty much it. It feels good to be part of the community finally...
  7. adolan21

Castrol on Sale @ Advanced

Castrol on Sale @ Advance Sale started today at Advance Auto and ends 5/1/13. A 5qt jug or 5 quarts of Castrol Syntec and fram oil filter(return later if you choose) for $29.99. Pretty good deal. VW 502 approved oils are 0W30 with European Formula on the front and the 5W40. Check your AA to...
  8. adolan21

Mobil 1 5Qts + Filter $29.99

EDIT: Pepboys removed the coupon but someone saved the image on their phone. We have one user who took this image in and got it the deal no questions asked.
  9. adolan21

Valvoline $8 off 2!

This isn't as good as the deals I've had before and this is definitely YMMV deal but here it goes: $8 off any (2) Valvoline 5Qt jugs using this online coupon at this link http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Automotive-Coupons-890/?pid=16571&nid=10&zid=ea46 Now AFAIK, only the Valvoline Synpower...
  10. adolan21

Castrol 5w40 BOGO

Not sure if this is a good place for these posts or if they're helpful at all but here it goes: Castrol 5W40 is buy one at $8.99 get one free at Advanced Auto. Pretty good deal at $4.49 a quart and it's VW 502. The deal started today 12/27 and ends 1/30. Stock up!
  11. adolan21

Mobil 1 0W40

Not sure if this is the right place for this so I apologize if this is out of line but I decided to post and let everyone know M1 0W40 is $4.99 a quart at Advance Auto. This is a VW approved oil and probably the lowest per quart price I've seen in a while. I know Walmart has the 5qt jugs for...