GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ColesMk6

Electrical Issue?

Yesterday when i went to lock my gti it didnt honk like it normally does when i locked the car, but the doors still locked. When i came back to my car later that day i realized the interior lights never turned off and yes i made sure they were on the correct setting to go off when the doors are...
  2. ColesMk6

FS-Brand new H&R Super Sport Springs SA,TX

I have a brand new set of H&R super sport springs for sale! Looking for $200 local pick up located in the San Antonio, Texas area
  3. ColesMk6

Free RAI downpipe?

http://www.raimotorsport.com/3-Mk6-Downpipe-p/rai3mk6dp.htm looking around at downpipes i made it all the way through the checkout process with it only charging me for the $22 shipping pretty sure they are going to catch it and either charge me for it or cancel my order just thought it was...
  4. ColesMk6

Show me your subwoofers!

I was curious on how many people have subs size/brand/how many? would like to see some pics of your setups, would be greatly appreciated :D
  5. ColesMk6

NBA Thread?

Oh man the city is wide awake tonight! Great game! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ColesMk6

What's the Fastest You've Driven on Public Roads?

In my GTI about 120 my old charger r/t like 140 my friends dads GTR like 177
  7. ColesMk6

Official Tattoo Thread

hopefully by the summer im spending all my money on my car lately ;)
  8. ColesMk6

Official Tattoo Thread

Hopefully by the summer all my funds are being spent on my car currently Sent from my hands using Tapatalk
  9. ColesMk6

Official Tattoo Thread

This is my right calf sleeve I've been trying to finish for some time now Sent from my hands using Tapatalk
  10. ColesMk6

What's your high score?

I got 16 and I'm done Sent from my hands using Tapatalk
  11. ColesMk6

So who else got victimized by the Grand Target Hack of 2013/2014?

Working at chase in the credit card department it's been a pretty crazy month Sent from my hands using Tapatalk
  12. ColesMk6

How old are you?

22 Sent from my hands using Tapatalk
  13. ColesMk6

People are ignorant

Yeah I knew it was gonna bring attention because the profanity but I was ready for that lol MOST people at the show understood it or have had a vdub at least once in there lifetime so everyone was telling me they liked it or nothing at all. I plan on changing it in the future anyway when I'm...
  14. ColesMk6

People are ignorant

I'm usually more on the ball with the comebacks but I didn't expect him to be an ass about it because he was so genuine when he asked me where I got it from lol
  15. ColesMk6

People are ignorant

So at one of my local car shows I got called a nazi from an older gentleman because of my European license plate honestly if I wasn't such a nice guy I would have taken offense to it but I laughed it off and walked away. Getting to the point my European plate says fükn Dübn and I put it in my...
  16. ColesMk6

NBA Thread?

Go spurs go! San Antonio native here so my opinion might be a little biased :P
  17. ColesMk6

2013 GTI new owner

Haha here are some pics pics pics!
  18. ColesMk6

2013 GTI new owner

picked up my 2013 gti two door gti today and I've never been happier! Pics coming soon!