GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. xHeartcoreboyx

Engine stalling at some startups with snow stage 2 kit

Hello, I have a stage 2 Snow kit (SKU 210) purchased direct from Snow and installed on my 2010 MK6 GTI and the engine sometimes idles low rpm and dies at startups, sometimes I can rev it to have it start normally. My setup consists of 2 nozzles, one post throttle body (100cc/min) and the other...
  2. xHeartcoreboyx

VMR V804 silver or black? pics inside

Can't make up my mind.. Photoshopped silver:
  3. xHeartcoreboyx

AC blows warm air when idling for awhile

Gas pressure is spot on and the fans running fine plus no faults. Bad compressor? Any experiences? PS car has 87k miles on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. xHeartcoreboyx

P0328 and rattle while driving

This started recently and looking for people that experienced it. When the car gets hot, the rattle from the pulleys side starts around 1k rpm and gets louder as RPM increases. Power doesn't seem to be affected. - I do hear some knock at some incidences when it gets too hot outside and rattle...
  5. xHeartcoreboyx

Coolant leak tester for our cars

Anyone knows of a good brand or DIY method for this?
  6. xHeartcoreboyx

Door PDR dent removal access?

Hi, Got small dent in the middle of the door plus one to the front close to the fender.. How to fix this? I know that removing the inner skin doesn't give you access...anyone got this done?
  7. xHeartcoreboyx

Winpower 15 LED headlights - good?

Hello, I crashed my car and needing new headlights.. Anyone have these? work fine? how is the brightness of the LEDs? https://www.ecstuning.com/Search/SiteSearch/Winpower/ES2960917/
  8. xHeartcoreboyx

Ultimate Racing exhaust drone

I have a full resonated UR TB (resonated downpipe, resonated cutback, rear mufflers) and the drone between 2k and 3k is insane. The interior vibrates around, I hate pushing this car with the windows closed.. What can I do about this to eliminate the drone without going stock (duh)?
  9. xHeartcoreboyx

BSH TB pipe fitment - Does it work?

Now that the BSH pipe doesn't have a mount, how is fitment? Feedback from the owners of the new design is appreciated. :thumbsup: Thinking of buying this to make use of the methanol bung.
  10. xHeartcoreboyx

Creaking noise on the driver side- ideas?

Mods: Bilstein B14 coilovers 034 Street Density strut mounts Tyrolsport subframe stiffening kit Superpro anti lift kit all new suspension hardware Superpro control arm bushings I had this noise on my previous coilovers, it went away when I switched to B14 then it cam back again.. When I...
  11. xHeartcoreboyx

PCV threads damaged

I noticed that 5 out of the 10 bolts have stripped threads and can't be torqued down.. Anyone tried using Loctite thread locker or similar? It's just a small hole with 11NM torque, so I though a simple fix like this might work..
  12. xHeartcoreboyx

K04 wastegate rattle?

Acceleration from low rpm in a high gear towards redline, I hear a metallic rattle from the right side of the engine bay that sounds like the stock turbo wastegate rattle. Doesn't happen in idle, car behaves normally and no loss of power, logs show normal operation as well. Any clue or...
  13. xHeartcoreboyx

Leaving it parked for 2 weeks

Am I going to have any issues at all with things like battery/tires/etc..? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. xHeartcoreboyx

Rear arm rest cover - Is this what I need?

Mine has broken clips and looking for a replacement.. Is this the right part or is the color off? I feel color blind today. :D http://www.ecstuning.com/ES1071536/
  15. xHeartcoreboyx

Center console rattle from exhaust..

I always had some rattle from the center console area since I got a non-resonated downpipe.. When I added a fully resonated catback, that vibration got really bad...between 2k-3k rpm I can hear the rattle and feel the vibration in the center console area.. Anyone faces this before and was able...
  16. xHeartcoreboyx

black or white valance? chops inside

Which shall I do? Currently it is gloss black. The bumper is getting painted, I got the headlight washer caps shaved and was considering matching the valance.. 1. Black 2. Matched
  17. xHeartcoreboyx

delete

please delete
  18. xHeartcoreboyx

Anyone went from an extreme summer tire to Michelin PSS?

My AD08Rs hardly lasted me a year on DD, some hard launches and K04 power..and it began making all kind of noises on the highway.. I strictly will be using these on the street, but do want to put the power down. I though I would move to a tire that would be a more civil and last a bit more...
  19. xHeartcoreboyx

$30 for helping me replace my damaged wheel

UPDATE: $60 for whoever that helps me! I have been unfortunate enough to get one of my wheel stabbed and broken by some obstacle on the road.. I am looking for a retailer that has ONE piece of the following in stock: Enkie RS05RR - 18X8.5/ET45 5x112 matte gunmetal I have contacted major...
  20. xHeartcoreboyx

Poor braking - time to replace the pads? Pics

I have stoptech street performance pads and centric slotted rotors on my GTI. I have been running these for a year. From a high speed, the brakes just vibrate if I brake, I have to be easy on the brakes. I feel like in an emergency the car wouldn't really stop. I drove a stock GTI and I feel...