GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BusinessAsUsual

FS: Black CCW LM20's Staggered w/ Michelin PS A/S3

For sale: CCW LM20's 3-piece wheels Specs: 18x8.5 et42, 18x9.5 et32, 5x112, 57.1. - Black lips & faces - Gold plated hardware - Chrome Center Caps - Reverse Mounted - BBK friendly No curb rash, no major scratch. 9/10. Set has 8000km (5000mi) on it. Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3...
  2. BusinessAsUsual

FT: MK7 Austin wheels for Talladegas

I'd like to trade my set of barely used MK7 GTI wheels one for one against Golf R Talladega wheels. I'm in Canada, Montreal area. Hit me up pics for reference 2014Vacay__009 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr 2014Vacay__013 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr
  3. BusinessAsUsual

WTB: Your OEM 16 inch wheels

Looking to buy oem VW or Audi 16 inch wheels for snow season. Not looking for tires except if they're winter tires in decent shape. Will also consider 17" wheels at dirt cheap prices. I'm located in Canada but will provide a US shipping address.
  4. BusinessAsUsual

BAU 2015 GTI Build Thread

Hi all, name's Jay. I recently parted ways with my 2011 Golf... It was a sad moment for me since it was my first self-owned car. I did sell it to a member of my family though, so I still get to see it often! :D Here is the replacement: 2014Vacay__020 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr I absolutely...
  5. BusinessAsUsual

unOfficial Montreal/QC Chat Thread

Every major city has one. Why don't we? I'm sure we are enough from Montreal to get this thing going. Anyone has a VAGCOM in the area that would be willing to help diagnose a CEL? I'll bring over the beer :)
  6. BusinessAsUsual

CEL on my 2.5. What could be wrong?

So, my Check engine light has popped up during regular day-to-day driving. I wasn't pushing the car hard at all, but it was rainy outside. Nothing is wrong with the driving, car acts fine, no weird noise and the engine isn't overheating. Today's Sunday so I can't take it to any shop. Just...
  7. BusinessAsUsual

Article: Cars strong & weak against rust-corrosion

Found this article on Autonet.ca mildly interesting. They built a top 10 of consumer cars that are excellent against rust and corrosion, and another top 10 of cars weak against rust. Here it is: Thought it was interesting to see VW vehicles at No.2. Also, it's not surprising to see the Mazda...
  8. BusinessAsUsual

Living out of province - Help!

Hi there, I have a question regarding my plates, insurance, etc. I'm a young professional, from Quebec, but I have found a job in Toronto. I will probably living in Vaughan or Woodbridge for a little while. The thing is, I still am not sure where I'll be in 4 months. Since I got quite a...
  9. BusinessAsUsual

Photos from Eurokracy 2013 (pic heavy)

Anyone on here went? I did and I had a blast. If you did go and took some pics, share them here :) I snapped quite a bunch of pictures, but here are my favorite. Jay_024 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr Jay_012 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr Jay_014 by AllSystemsGo_, on Flickr Jay_015 by...
  10. BusinessAsUsual

Wheel change -- How retarded am I?

Alright so first off I have to say I know sweet nothing about mechanic related stuff. I've never done a wheel change by myself... sadly :iono: But this should be straight forward right? I picked up a decent jack for the car... Some basic Michelin Hydraulic Trolley jack. So today I started to...
  11. BusinessAsUsual

Moving to Toronto... insurance rates?

Hi, chances are that I am going back to school this winter. I currently live in Gatineau (Quebec side of Ottawa) and I would be moving to Toronto, somewhere around North York since that is where the school is. I am currently examining the financial possibility of keeping my car in Gatineau...
  12. BusinessAsUsual

Gatineau's 1st meet of the season

We organized a meet with some euro guys of the region last evening and took some pics! Enjoy! Rest of the album can be found here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyFycVq Other guys in the Ottawa region, feel free to join us :thumbsup:
  13. BusinessAsUsual

WTB / GTI rear diffuser

Planning on doing a rear-end swap on my 2.5. I have a US shipping address, no need to ship in Canada. Hit me up
  14. BusinessAsUsual

Buying aftermarket parts in Canada?

How do you guys do it? I'm looking for Koni STR.T (orange) shocks/struts precisely.... Only place I could find some is on ECS, but the damned brokerage fee is killing me every time I order from the US... :mad0259:
  15. BusinessAsUsual

Caliper covers - Rice?

http://www.carid.com/2009-volkswagen-golf-gti-caliper-covers/mgp-228039.html What do you guys think of these? Pretty good alternative to actually painting your calipers (I own a Golf), plus it supposedly reduces brake-rail-dust (a big plus for my white car) and lowers the caliper's temperature...
  16. BusinessAsUsual

FS: VW 17inch PORTOS -- Ottawa Area

Hey guys, I am selling my OEM VW Porto wheels mounted on ContiPro All-Season tires (225/45/R17). The wheels are 17 inch, 5x112 bolt pattern and ET54 offset. They came stock on my Golf 2.5 Sportline. The tires have seen 4 months of road - around 4, 000 KM (2,500 miles). They have a good amount...
  17. BusinessAsUsual

18 inch rims!

Whats up guys! I've been looking for a new set of tires+18 inch rims to replace the stock ones I have on my 2.5 Sportline. They're 17 inch diameter. RIms I have atm: I know I like the GTI Detroit Rims alot, but the Khartoum Black rims are cool too. khartoum: I dont know crap about...