GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 LEATHER INTERIOR - $850

ValhallaReady

Ready to race!
I'll seriously consider this. I'm going to go find some to sit in tomorrow at a nearby dealership. Are they heated? Will they fit in my cabin to take home? Will you meet in Augusta? That's about as far as I'm willing to commute. I'll let you know how I feel about it tomorrow afternoon.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
I'll seriously consider this. I'm going to go find some to sit in tomorrow at a nearby dealership. Are they heated? Will they fit in my cabin to take home? Will you meet in Augusta? That's about as far as I'm willing to commute. I'll let you know how I feel about it tomorrow afternoon.

Augusta is a 5 hour round trip for me. I'm down to do $1050 cash. That's it though. Lemme know if your down, got a guy looking at them local tonight.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Seriously this is a crazy deal. Someone buy my seats. $850 local pickup, $1000-$1100 to meet up (I'm talking 4-6 hour round trip I'm willin to drive for only an extra 150-250 depending on length!)

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
solid deal and seems like willing to make this work, 4-6 hour round trip is something to get this deal done...

bump for you!

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
More than willin to make this work. Problem is, some people think its ok to ask me to drive a 6 hour round trip And still let the seats go for $850... No way Jose! Gas and time is money.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
More than willin to make this work. Problem is, some people think its ok to ask me to drive a 6 hour round trip And still let the seats go for $850... No way Jose! Gas and time is money.

well ignore those people, cuz you're 100% right..someone will buy these at this price no doubt man..