GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

8.9 earthquake in Japan

allset

Go Kart Champion
Poor people, God be with them.

Being from an area that's prone to earthquakes, I can't fathom what a quake of that magnitude would be like.

HEADS UP DUDE, THEY GOT HIT BY A BIG TSUNAMI TOO AND THE WHOLE WEST COAST IS UNDER A WARNING.

jonnyp2002

Passed Driver's Ed
Waiting here in Hawaii to see what happens. First waves should be here in a little over 2 hours...

Grownman

Ready to race!
The live news/video of the wave hitting the shores of Japan was unreal. It just engulfed the farmland and everything in its path...

LuvVeeDub

Passed Driver's Ed
Watching tv at 1am when all the sudden comcast replaces my screen with a tsunami warning, the tsunami from japan is going to hit california in 3.5 hours, im in the bay area, apparently we're going to have 2 foot waves, so it's nothing exciting, but still pretty crazy

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Watching the videos of people trying to escape the tsunami in their cars and getting swept away is unreal!!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I hope there is no Nuclear fallout. One of the plants can't generate enough electricity to pump in water to cool the reactor. Frightening stuff.

My heart goes out to the residents of Japan.

ataman

Ready to race!
I hope there is no Nuclear fallout. One of the plants can't generate enough electricity to pump in water to cool the reactor. Frightening stuff.

My heart goes out to the residents of Japan.

Oh no..

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
From what news reports say right now it's going to be around 200-300 casualties. All the nuclear reactors around northern Japan have been turned off as a safe measure. Everything seems kind of sketchy. Everything will become more clear news wise in the next day or so.

cleanmk5

Go Kart Champion
From what news reports say right now it's going to be around 200-300 casualties. All the nuclear reactors around northern Japan have been turned off as a safe measure. Everything seems kind of sketchy. Everything will become more clear news wise in the next day or so.
ALIENS!!!