GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

9W7 Bluetooth Module

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
I just got the new 'AF' radio.. I have an 11 GTI that currently supports phonebook functionality handsfree, and streaming.. Don't know the p/n.. What module p/n would I need for full BT functionality with steering wheel control, and track display?

Thanks

Stylist07

Banned
do u have any 9w7 BT module that with bluetooth meta-data, control, and streaming??

I have a RCD-510 AE version

Please PM me thanks Barry

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
PM'd you.

Adiliyo

Ready to race!
will either of the units you have display phone book and music metadata on the HU and mfd for my rns-315? i have a 9w2 now that doesn't and i can't seem to disable it to use the internal module so it seems i need a 9w7. if either of these will work PM me and i'll buy one from you.

message will show up on my phone so i can respond fast.

TwoWheels

Can someone explain the difference between the 5k0 and the 7p6 modules?

I have a US AF RCD-510 in a low-line MKV (half mfd-red, no steering wheel or stalk controls, no factory bluetooth)

I just installed a 1k0 rev D 9w2. It works for streaming and calls, but only through the phone. I want the phone button on the AF to work. What will that take?

Thanks.

Dave

BarryT82

Go Kart Champion
You need a 9W7 to make the button work. The 5K0's come in Golf's and Jetta's and the 7P6 comes in Passat's, CC's, etc. They work the same. What you need to look at is the SW number. You need to buy one that has SW 27XX or higher.

TwoWheels

You need a 9W7 to make the button work. The 5K0's come in Golf's and Jetta's and the 7P6 comes in Passat's, CC's, etc. They work the same. What you need to look at is the SW number. You need to buy one that has SW 27XX or higher.

If I have no MFD and intend to use it only with an AF RCD-510's screen controls, is there any difference between 2902 and 3200 firmware? I'm using a 5k0 with 2902 now, and most functions work, but it repeats the same song on my iPhone over and over?

Do any of these combinations actually list songs on the iPhone like my Wife's Kia? My RCD only seems to be able to go next-previous blindly.

Dave

BarryT82

Go Kart Champion
They work the same, but 3200 is faster. Have you had the radio firmware updated? It could be that. Depending on the music app you use, it can do it also. I know if I use the AOL radio app it skips songs when it displays titles, but Pandora and Sirius work fine.