GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Black Friday Deals?

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
I guess APR doesn't do black friday deals?

A couple of companies on here have discounted K04 kits, but the cost is about a wash when you add in software (APR's price includes software, so I'd just assume stick with their kit, hence hoping for a sale).

Unitronic K04 Kits on sale with software included.
and free shipping :D

Bii

^They are low on inventory on a lot of parts or out of stock until early 2015.

What are you guys looking for specifically?

EDIT: Don't mean IE. See those guys posted before I did. Was referring to SPM questions above.

Man, I'm tempted to just bite on the SPM springs you guys have. $179 + free shipping + no tax + that 5% forum discount code = $170!

Last edited:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Real talk:

newsflash for most people...a lot of these deals are being ordered from online companies that 97% of you wont be picking up from in person.....

its called cyber monday for a reason.

Chill out, more deals to come. :thumbsup:

(readers be like, woah this guy knows his shit. good logic)

Andrew429

Ready to race!
usp downpipe, check. already got shipped out today.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
I like how ecs tuning sends me an email about $.01 decals and lanyards, then charges $7.00 shipping LOL.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I like how ecs tuning sends me an email about $.01 decals and lanyards, then charges $7.00 shipping LOL.

Its actually a good deal IF youre buying other stuff

Buy something else from their site you wanted then add the plate. Thats where the savings comes in. :thumbsup:

Outkasted24

Hoping to Own a GTI Soon
Dear Santa.........

Dear Santa,

My GTI and I have been very good boy's this year, and I think we really deserves a new set of eyes to get us down the road safer after sunset.
The stock halogens just don't seem to be cutting it anymore, and we both get a little jealous when we see those oh so sweet color shifts and sharp intense white lights coming our way on a chilly winters eve.

I'm sure your elves make a great set of Projectors in your work shop, but you could save them some hassle this year and let Theretrofitsource.com supply a complete FX-R 3.0 HID retro kit set for us to install.

And Santa, If you happen to drop a quick call or FB message to The Retro Fit source this weekend, I'm sure they would hook you up with a killer Black Friday deal and maybe, Just Maybe, elect you as one of the lucky three to get that generous 50% off coupon.

While you're at it, why don't you pick up an LED Light bar or a set of S2K Projectors for that Ole Sled of yours.

You The Man Mr. Claus!!!!
Happy Holidays and Fly safe on the 25th.

-Jeff and his Vdub.

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/blackfriday2014.html

bbg

Passed Driver's Ed

robinsonparker

There are many more good deals on BLACK FRIDAY in especially in mobiles,tablets,laptops etc.Grab the offers on this special event dont miss it..