GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone ever do a bachelor party in Montreal?

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
My cousin is organizing a bach party in Montreal. Going through a service called connectedmontreal.com

They are charging a pretty penny for the "fully connected" package. Wondering if its worth it really. Would be great to just pay a local to do all this for us!

09vdubgti

Banned
I went to Montreal with a travel service company, they booked the hotel, plus vip tables for the nightclubs.

Honestly next time I go, im going to do it on my own. I didn't find it worth it.

Edit: Also, I'd recommend Club Solid Gold for uhhh entertainment. The travel service I went with recommended it because its more of where the locals go, since its nearing the outskirts of Montreal. You'll get a better taste of the local delicacy.

Last edited:

georgy

Ready to race!
I had my bachelor party there.

Don't use any services...you can organize everything yourself...this is not Las Vegas.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Been there only once for a business trip. A little bit of a language barrier....but the city has an abundance of history and old architecture.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
I had my bachelor party there.

Don't use any services...you can organize everything yourself...this is not Las Vegas.

Likewise had my bachelor party there too. You can definitely organize it yourself.

Shutaro

Ready to race!
Small world, I'm actually organizing one there now (mine was in Tampa, which I highly recommend as well). Anyway, seconding what people are saying, book everything yourself. A service will charge you a ton of money for little return.

Also, lemme know how it goes, mine isn't until next spring so still lots of time to kill :)

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Been there only once for a business trip. A little bit of a language barrier....but the city has an abundance of history and old architecture.

99% of people in Montreal actually do speak perfectly good English...they just won't because they're dicks. Nevertheless, watch what you say when they act like they don't...they most likely understand every word you're saying.

:scared0016:

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
99% of people in Montreal actually do speak perfectly good English...they just won't because they're dicks. Nevertheless, watch what you say when they act like they don't...they most likely understand every word you're saying.

:scared0016:

They aren't that bad at all. I was just there and I'm an anglo Albertan and everyone was nice. I didn't even attempt to speak a word of french. Outside Montreal might be a different story.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
They aren't that bad at all. I was just there and I'm an anglo Albertan and everyone was nice. I didn't even attempt to speak a word of french. Outside Montreal might be a different story.

I was responding to MrMke's comment regarding the language barriers he encountered there.

I love Montreal in general, gorgeous city, and the best clubs in the Country, hands down.

But when they claim they can't help you because they don't understand English, they are BS'ing you more often than not.

jooksingjai77

Ready to race!
Definitely no need to go through an agency.

I've done two bachelor parties in MTL. Pick a good hotel close to the downtown core. Personally I chose the holiday inn express in Chinatown both times.

Get cabs to take you around and ask them which clubs are good. They took us to some great places although the names escape me at the moment.

There's one strip club you want to avoid being the bachelor. I think it's chez paris. If you are the bachelor they will do some embarrassing things to you in stage (full frontal male nudity). Chez Paris does have some quality dancers though

georgy

Ready to race!
Definitely no need to go through an agency.

I've done two bachelor parties in MTL. Pick a good hotel close to the downtown core. Personally I chose the holiday inn express in Chinatown both times.

Get cabs to take you around and ask them which clubs are good. They took us to some great places although the names escape me at the moment.

There's one strip club you want to avoid being the bachelor. I think it's chez paris. If you are the bachelor they will do some embarrassing things to you in stage (full frontal male nudity). Chez Paris does have some quality dancers though

haha I was there...I remember other bachelors going up on the stage and getting embarrassed.

Basically, your friends need to request it and you need to agree, obviously no one will drag you up on the stage.

jooksingjai77

Ready to race!
Also if you guys are steak fans and have a generous budget goto Moishes for one of the best steak dinners you'll have.

Another Montreal favourite is Schwartz for smoked meat sandwiches. Just a heads up there is always a line up for dining in.

jooksingjai77

Ready to race!
haha I was there...I remember other bachelors going up on the stage and getting embarrassed.

Basically, your friends need to request it and you need to agree, obviously no one will drag you up on the stage.

Oh really? Hahaha. When I went it seemed like the guys didn't expect it.