GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone ever do a bachelor party in Montreal?

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
In respect to what you should do there, I'm just put this out there...

www.merb.ca/vbulletin

:thumbup:
:w00t:Gonna cheggitout

Definitely no need to go through an agency.

I've done two bachelor parties in MTL. Pick a good hotel close to the downtown core. Personally I chose the holiday inn express in Chinatown both times.

Get cabs to take you around and ask them which clubs are good. They took us to some great places although the names escape me at the moment.

There's one strip club you want to avoid being the bachelor. I think it's chez paris. If you are the bachelor they will do some embarrassing things to you in stage (full frontal male nudity). Chez Paris does have some quality dancers though
Well I wouldn't have gone through an agency, but my cousin already put a deposit and he is not open to planning it ourselves. It's only $358/pp + bachelor split. Not horrible.

We're staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Sucks for the bach with the embarrassing stuff. I would HATE that. Last time I was at a strip club, this chick abused the crap out of the bach and then BROKE his nose!!!!!! Yes, it was wild, crazy, and a helluva story.

The talent that good there?

jooksingjai77

Ready to race!
Lilfleck - the talent is decent there. Supersex is the main rippers there but chez Paris has better girls. Also holiday inn express is perfect for merb.

Georgy - I concur. No way no how

clownish

just clowning around
I go to Montreal every month, nearly. That's why I'm almost at 30k in one year with my little gti.

You don't need to pay anyone to set it up and nearly everyone does speak English. There are some pockets with mainly French speakers, especially in the outskirts of the city, but in Montreal in general, it's easy. And it is so much fun to be out in MTL.

jooksingjai77

Ready to race!
Lilfleck - another word of advice. Dont drive around in your car there. The roads are terrible. Like wheel bending, coil breaking terrible. Most good places can be reached by cab for less than $30 tip included and or walkable depending on weather

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
The talent that good there?

Montreal is our very own 'little slice of Europe' when it comes to certain things. The strip joints definitely do not disappoint. Clubs too for that matter, but I don't know what kind of clubs you guys have back home.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
How expensive are restaurants? Trying to figure out how much MORE money i'll be spending... thinking it will prob be $700 all in... prob more depending on how crazy things get.

jooksingjai77

Ready to race!
How expensive are restaurants? Trying to figure out how much MORE money i'll be spending... thinking it will prob be $700 all in... prob more depending on how crazy things get.

There are some really good cheap eats there. Moishes is probably one of the most expensive places I've ever eaten but also the best steak I've ever had. It's probably something you want to save for your last night there.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
If you try and speak even a little bit of french it will go a long way. The clubs are fun and the strippers are great. You'll really enjoy the city.