GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Let my bro sell my car at his dealership on consignment. I left APR stage 1 tune on it. It just sold. He told me some chick who cant even drive stick bought it and had to have someone drive it home for her. Think apart of me just died inside. :(

Clutch will be gone by next week. :laugh:

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Let my bro sell my car at his dealership on consignment. I left APR stage 1 tune on it. It just sold. He told me some chick who cant even drive stick bought it and had to have someone drive it home for her. Think apart of me just died inside. :(
Ouch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Hey Man, my wife is heading to chapel hill next week. She has been back and forth to Raleigh like 4 times already and i kept forgetting. You willing to meet her for this full coverage belly pan?

Depends on what day and how slammed I am next week, but sure, just let me know when

ironskillet

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, anyone have a good suggestion for a quality window tinting place in the Durham/Chapel Hill area?
How bout vagcom?

MisterHahn

Passed Driver's Ed
New to NC. I have my first vehicle inspection coming up, and was wondering if anyone knows how that works with tinted windows? I have 20% all around, and was hoping I could find a shop in the Greensboro area that would overlook the tint. I'm also willing to drive elsewhere to get the inspection if it saves me the hassle of remove and replacing the tint. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Chobey

Passed Driver's Ed
New to NC. I have my first vehicle inspection coming up, and was wondering if anyone knows how that works with tinted windows? I have 20% all around, and was hoping I could find a shop in the Greensboro area that would overlook the tint. I'm also willing to drive elsewhere to get the inspection if it saves me the hassle of remove and replacing the tint. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Just sent you a PM