GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

rjlangle

Passed Driver's Ed
awesome, spread the word. any input on when and where would be greatly appreciated!

The cars and coffee meets are always a good time with a good variety of cars. Meets are in Burlington, Greensboro, Charlotte, and Raleigh/Cary. All on different Saturdays of the month. Have you tried any of those out?

RATFINK

Passed Driver's Ed
The cars and coffee meets are always a good time with a good variety of cars. Meets are in Burlington, Greensboro, Charlotte, and Raleigh/Cary. All on different Saturdays of the month. Have you tried any of those out?

yeah, i went to the one in greensboro, it was pretty awesome. Just looking to see if anyone would be up for a euro meet. Hang out, shoot the shit, bounce ideas off one another.

4fit

Graham/Burlington here. Haven't bought the car yet, but the current owner and I have an appointment with the bank to finalize everything Friday morning. :thumbup: '12 2dr UG GTI DSG.

anyone in the greensboro area interested in trying to get a meet together?
I'd definitely be down for a meet cause this is my first venture into euro cars and I don't know a damn thing about them.

Didn't even know they did Cars & Coffee meets anywhere in Burlington. Where are they typically held here? (on edit: nevermind. Looked it up. The Mustang club I used to belong to held our car show at that same location. lol)

Since you sent a PM to someone regarding the vagcom (and looking at your sig :eek: ), I'm guessing you may have vagcom capabilities. If you don't mind, I may hit you up sometime once I get the car. Current owner installed OEM R tails but hasn't done the coding, so it gets the bulb out error on the dash. Gladly throw a little coin or beer your way. :thumbsup:

Xyathir

Passed Driver's Ed
Rat you know I'm down. Once I get back from my honeymoon I'll hit you up and we'll get something together for gso.

rjlangle

Passed Driver's Ed
Jeff, I'd recognize that screen name anywhere. I was in the "club" as well. Ryan here, with the pimptastic Ranger. Glad to see you've joined the VW club. Hit me up, I'm a bit closer to you and can Vagcom for you!

Passed Driver's Ed
Hit me up if you are in Burlington and want to do some weekend cruising or something.

I'm still planning on Burlington C&C next weekend, but if this lovely "spring" weather doesn't improve, at least it sounds like GSO C&C 4/20 should be looking good.

Ya man, sounds good.. You have Facebook or something to contact you when I'm in town.

Using Tapatalk 2

4fit

Jeff, I'd recognize that screen name anywhere. I was in the "club" as well. Ryan here, with the pimptastic Ranger. Glad to see you've joined the VW club. Hit me up, I'm a bit closer to you and can Vagcom for you!

Damn, small world. What's up Ryan. Yeah, I left the "club" about 3.5 years ago. Got into Jeeps for a while. Just sold my '11 Wrangler a couple weeks ago. Already miss the hell out of it, but have always liked the MKV and MK6 GTIs so decided to find one. Thanks for the vagcom offer. I'll definitely hit you up soon!

Here's the old Jeep.

Son driving out at URE

rjlangle

Passed Driver's Ed
Dang, T is old enough to drive now? You're getting old dude!!

I hope you love the car. I won't be at the cars/coffee this weekend, I'll be at Vir for our chump race, but definitely the next one. PM sometime when you want the vagcom work done and we can knock it out. Last I remember you had posted the Bullitt for sell and I got sad :( Been running into crazy Darrell here lately too.