GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 2.0 TSI K04 v3.1 Software Now Available!

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Have paypal waiting if anyone can find me this document for every model year the car was here and offered in a six speed.

https://media.vw.com/doc/920/281773422536a86a81c411.pdf
I'm assuming you are thinking Apr charged you to put a gli trans in and they never did? The trans that you didn't even want? How that relates to this thread I have no idea, but since most of us have our tunes now I'm down to watch it unfold.

Gabriel1

Ready to race!

Gabriel1

Ready to race!

lol gli

Go Kart Champion
i will be trying to dyno next week again. We found out that my box code still had the limiter on it, therefore couldn't get the run done all the way to higher RPM in 4th. Mgleeson off of vortex has the same box code and had the same issue. went and got flashed again and it was fixed. he hit 130mph easily today on the track.

inb4 55 people asking if their box code has the same issue. it doesn't. only my box code did.

06J906027K S2908

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
i will be trying to dyno next week again. We found out that my box code still had the limiter on it, therefore couldn't get the run done all the way to higher RPM in 4th. Mgleeson off of vortex has the same box code and had the same issue. went and got flashed again and it was fixed. he hit 130mph easily today on the track.

inb4 55 people asking if their box code has the same issue. it doesn't. only my box code did.

06J906027K S2908

He'll ya!!

:)

james9120

Go Kart Champion
Threads dead now that everybody rolling around in 3.1 lol. Any tips on what to log to ensure everything is running smoothly, besides what my butt dyno tells me?

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
Threads dead now that everybody rolling around in 3.1 lol. Any tips on what to log to ensure everything is running smoothly, besides what my butt dyno tells me?

Requested/actual pressure and individual cylinder timing is what I look at.

I don't know if you have apr mobile but I just use the Fast Timing/boost request.

james9120

Go Kart Champion
Requested/actual pressure and individual cylinder timing is what I look at.

I don't know if you have apr mobile but I just use the Fast Timing/boost request.

I do, but it doesn't work correctly yet. I can't "bound" it to my car, been meaning to talk to Sean about it. But thanks, maybe tomorrow I'll get some runs if the highway is clear. Since the update, its been the easiest 140 I've ever hit lol

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
What are you 6MT guys shifting at for best performance? I want to utilize the shift light in the P3 gauge.

james9120

Go Kart Champion
What are you 6MT guys shifting at for best performance? I want to utilize the shift light in the P3 gauge.

I think Jamie said just at or right before the new rev limiter, 7100 to ensure you're getting the most HP out of the new powerband

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
I think Jamie said just at or right before the new rev limiter, 7100 to ensure you're getting the most HP out of the new powerband

Thanks James!