GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Are you planning on any 2.0 TDI Performance Upgrades?

theunderlord

Ready to race!
The AWE exhaust is out now.

AWE is looking for MK6 TDI's for tuning as well.

GermanCarPlease

Ready to race!
Hey Guys, as I mentioned a few posts above, today was my day for tuning. It was a "bench flash" which means that it had to be removed from the car. The whole process took about 1 hour and 40 min. As I was pulling out I was thinking that 1st was nearly the same, 2nd had some more pull and then...3rd...wow! Then 4th...good god..5th and 6th just like 3 and 4. It is a different car and they tell me that it will take up to 100km to get everything to take shape and I will then feel everything. I went with the Unitronic's unit and im pumped that I did. It seems perfect. I have only done about 20km on it and I set the cruise on the highway and i was getting the same fuel economy that I was before (which is important since I drive a great distance daily...and if I only wanted fast i would be in the GTI forums). I cannot wait to put some more KM on it and report back (hopefully that all is perfect).

My numbers should now be 160HP and 298 Foot Pounds

Gillywilly

Hi guys,

Here's my of future mods (hopefully)!!

AWE Intake & Exhaust (diamond black one looks awesome)
Revo stage 1 and a Neuspeed pulley.

That would be it for under the bonnet.

Arju

Hey Guys, as I mentioned a few posts above, today was my day for tuning. It was a "bench flash" which means that it had to be removed from the car. The whole process took about 1 hour and 40 min. As I was pulling out I was thinking that 1st was nearly the same, 2nd had some more pull and then...3rd...wow! Then 4th...good god..5th and 6th just like 3 and 4. It is a different car and they tell me that it will take up to 100km to get everything to take shape and I will then feel everything. I went with the Unitronic's unit and im pumped that I did. It seems perfect. I have only done about 20km on it and I set the cruise on the highway and i was getting the same fuel economy that I was before (which is important since I drive a great distance daily...and if I only wanted fast i would be in the GTI forums). I cannot wait to put some more KM on it and report back (hopefully that all is perfect).

My numbers should now be 160HP and 298 Foot Pounds

How much does Pfaff Tuning charge? Been considering this for my TDI after the first oil change.

GermanCarPlease

Ready to race!
I think it was $650 or so. They will also warranty it!! dont hesitate. Ask for Trevor Jones, he looked after me. Also, it was at the Porsche location...they have an LP640 Roadster, DBS, and Carrara GT in the showroom...

garag7

Ready to race!
Stock car: MKV GT 2.0TDI 140bhp.
Now I go stage3, 230bhp @ 3600rpm and 480Nm @2600rpm, just with:

-Hybrid turbocharger to get +70-80bhp over stock (got mine from www.turbodynamics.co.uk)
-Full 3" turbo back exhaust, downpipe decat (got mine from www.millteksport.com)
-ITG air panel filter on stock airbox to improve the restrictive oem papel filter (got mine from www.itgairfilters.com)
-Perfomance clutch kit to support the new and high torque produced with remap (got mine from http://en.sachsperformance.com/)

I bought the Apr carbonio intake but recently installed again the ITG panel filter on stock airbox because I want none problem with the police (aftermarket intakes aren't already legal in my country).

Last edited:

garag7

Ready to race!
Stage 3 .that sound awesome
Thanks :thumbsup:, It's near to the limit as the stock injectors nozzles flow enough fuel. By now I'm happy but always there's an upgrade around my head, to flow more fuel and get more power range with the Bosio race 1287+ nozzles which fit in the standard 2.0PD140 injector bodies, and there're also to fit 2.0PD170 but are called Bosio PPD Race nozzles.

Last edited:

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
Stock car: MKV GT 2.0TDI 140bhp.
Now I go stage3, 230bhp @ 3600rpm and 480Nm @2600rpm, just with:

-Hybrid turbocharger to get +70-80bhp over stock (got mine from www.turbodynamics.co.uk)
-Full 3" turbo back exhaust, downpipe decat (got mine from www.millteksport.com)
-ITG air panel filter on stock airbox to improve the restrictive oem papel filter (got mine from www.itgairfilters.com)
-Perfomance clutch kit to support the new and high torque produced with remap (got mine from http://en.sachsperformance.com/)

I bought the Apr carbonio intake but recently installed again the ITG panel filter on stock airbox because I want none problem with the police (aftermarket intakes aren't already legal in my country).

Awesome build. Yours is a PD correct? Most here have the CR so just wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page.

Goal for mine is at least 280 since I like to at least double the hp :)