GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZ MKVI Owners chime in

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Here's me. I'm in flag.

My Flickr!

DvC

Saw a modded gti or R with an Apr badge with black wheels on the freeway. Also saw a grey tdi with the plate edda

pgard1

Ready to race!
For those of you looking for DSG service, I had mine done at peoria vw otd for $280. Goodspeed quoted me in the $300 range.

Muerte_X

Passed Driver's Ed
I just moved here on Sunday. I've seen a few GTI's here and there, seems to be much more than in NM where I'm from.

Are there any meets/cruises that happen every so often?

If you see me driving around, honk/wave :)

Attachments

• rsz_20141029_083500.jpg
    rsz_20141029_083500.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 189

Muerte_X

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome. Yeah there a few of us running around. What parts of town are you in ?

Thanks, I live in Awahtukee, and I work farther up just north of the south mountain. Haven't had too much time to explore out farther than what's near me. But so far I really like it here.

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
Thanks, I live in Awahtukee, and I work farther up just north of the south mountain. Haven't had too much time to explore out farther than what's near me. But so far I really like it here.

NIce! you'll probably see a Blue Mk6 R rolling around there. Thats my buddy Jake . very cool dude. I'm on the east side where Gilbert, Chandler is. I work north of you in Tempe. I'm rolling in a mk7 GTI Carbon Grey. Hope to see you rolling around town!

Muerte_X

Passed Driver's Ed
NIce! you'll probably see a Blue Mk6 R rolling around there. Thats my buddy Jake . very cool dude. I'm on the east side where Gilbert, Chandler is. I work north of you in Tempe. I'm rolling in a mk7 GTI Carbon Grey. Hope to see you rolling around town!

Cool, I'll keep an eye out. I work a weird midday shift, so you might see me driving in the late morning, or on the weekends.

Last edited:

Spyder368

Ready to race!
Facebook group called AZVW has a lot of members and they do cruises every so often.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk