GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

MK6_EF9

Ready to race!
Just curious, who's getting COD Blops II? 11/13/12
I will be getting it. Not sure if I will stay up for the mid-night release or not. I had more fun with Black Ops than I did/do with MW3

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Excited to see what the new campaign is like.
Yeah, 'tis all the same, but you can't deny that it's still fun.

Definitely will never wait in line til midnight to buy. But I most likely will be borrowing from a friend who did wait in line after they finish the campaign in 48 hours.

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
I've been kind of disappointed with COD ever since all those people left Infinity Ward.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I' getting it along with my Vita that day.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
im getting it, but not at midnight. i prepaid for it so ill just pick it up sometime during the next day. pretty stoked for it.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Ill probably get it. I get every COD because... I dont know. I just do.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
How is it different from the previous installment? I like the gameplay/physics of MW series (Infinity Ward). Treyarch feels so much different in shooting (360). I will probably get it though bc I miss the zombie mode and its in season w/ Halloween just passing and The Walking Dead series.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
im getting it, but not at midnight. i prepaid for it so ill just pick it up sometime during the next day. pretty stoked for it.

Yeah, I have it preorderd through best buy for pick up that day on the 13th.

IMO releasing these games on veterans day is kind of a disrespectful move.

ah, that is good point.

How is it different from the previous installment? I like the gameplay/physics of MW series. Infinity Ward feels so much different in shooting (360). I will probably get it though bc I miss the zombie mode and its in season w/ Halloween just passing and The Walking Dead series.

this is all new for me - I've never owned any of them and have only played it like 2x ever and kinda sucked at it cos im old and all games now have 18 buttons to be used for them. God, I miss just having "A" and "B" buttons with one directional pad, lol....

Lou Maiuri

Banned
How is it different from the previous installment? I like the gameplay/physics of MW series. Infinity Ward feels so much different in shooting (360). I will probably get it though bc I miss the zombie mode and its in season w/ Halloween just passing and The Walking Dead series.

Infinity ward is so much more crisp than treyarch in terms of precise shooting and movement. Treyarch is more gritty, grisly and realistic when it comes to their installments. Overall both have pros and cons but I like that infinity makes the newer polished Modern Warfare series and Treyarch makes the older, more gritty Black ops series.

MK6_EF9

Ready to race!
+1 on the campaign. I must be the only one on my friends list that plays the story mode. My girl doesn't even hesitate she goes straight to online play. She's never played a single play campaign since COD4.
I have been disappointed with the series since MW2. I'm hoping that Treyarch takes this game to the next lvl. Fingers crossed.

I have always wanted a PS Vita. Let me know how that goes.

MReyes

Ready to race!
Thought about it just for the campaign.. but I think I'm going to give that new Halo 4 a whirl.