GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CEL P2294 - Fuel Pressure Regulator

allset

Go Kart Champion
Bender; Allset, I'm very sorry to hear about all the troubles you have had with your cars.

After thinking it over and reading through a pdf I have on the 2.0l chain driven TSI, I wonder if your problem isn't the Fuel Pressure Sensor G247. To quote the document "Fuel pressure and fuel quantity are regulated by Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve N276. The signal from Fuel Pressure Sensor G247 is used by the engine control module as a parameter. The sensor is located on the fuel rail."

I have not read from either of you stating this to be replaced. I'm just trying a shot in the dark. Internet diagnosing is impossible, but at this point what the hell right?

Allset, from what I have read on the problem your having I actually thought faulty injectors, based on you having had virtually everything else replaced but then I found this sensor.

Anyways good luck with your on going problems. Hopefully tomorrow is the day that your cars are fixed.

Hey man.

is this the one u have?:

Self-Study Program 824803
The Volkswagen 2.0 Liter
Chain-Driven TSI Engine

That sensor on the fuel rail was one of the first things checked and subsequently found to be faulty. it was replaced 2x actually anlong with the hpfp, fuel filter, sender and fuel wiring overlay. im thinking since that sensor failed twicw they need to check it again when i bring it back in this week.

Bender is sort of in the same position as far as it seems fuel related, they cant pinpoint it and resorted to ecu replacement.

It sucks. Thanks for the info and let me know if u have a different manual as id like to have a copy if u wouldnt mind.

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!
Hey man.

is this the one u have?:

Self-Study Program 824803
The Volkswagen 2.0 Liter
Chain-Driven TSI Engine

That sensor on the fuel rail was one of the first things checked and subsequently found to be faulty. it was replaced 2x actually anlong with the hpfp, fuel filter, sender and fuel wiring overlay. im thinking since that sensor failed twicw they need to check it again when i bring it back in this week.

Bender is sort of in the same position as far as it seems fuel related, they cant pinpoint it and resorted to ecu replacement.

It sucks. Thanks for the info and let me know if u have a different manual as id like to have a copy if u wouldnt mind.

Same one you have. Did it fail after switching ECU's or was the two times it was replaced before the ECU?

allset

Go Kart Champion

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Did you ever check the battery? I was having my EPC light come on at least once a day after I changed my clutch and found out I never tightened the battery terminal down. Never happened again! Worth a shot I guess.

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
Fingers crossed - ECU replaced... all is well right now. Holding till monday but it appears that is it.

Manifold also replaced under warranty, after they put the new ECU in the flapper went.

maybe i'll stop in tonight and see if I can test drive the lowered white gti in the back lot :)

allset

Go Kart Champion
had mine crossed for 2 weeks with my new ecu. results so far mediocre

allset

Go Kart Champion
Tell me more

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk 2

well, they thought the boost prob was ecu related but im still not getting the right #'s. also day after ecu replaced all ignition coils failed.

allset

Go Kart Champion
no ..neither of ours seems to be tune related.

McQueen77

Banned
Bender do you still not have your car? How long has it been now?