GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I was curious how much winter tire sets were going for on TireRack. Holy moly... The same set of steelies I bought 2-3 years ago, now cost $80 per, back then it was $60 per.

During the Thanksgiving holiday next week, I might put on the winter tires on the AllTrack :D Don't really want to deal with low ballers and I like the factory RAMZ on the AllTrack, so I figure why not.

I may be in a position in the next week or so to sell you your old steely's back.... with winter rubber on them....

This story is still developing. Tune in later for more updates. Back to Boosted in the studio.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I may be in a position in the next week or so to sell you your old steely's back.... with winter rubber on them....

This story is still developing. Tune in later for more updates. Back to Boosted in the studio.

Aw shit you Ma-can a new car purchase?

Jaber

Modero

Nah, I have a set from the GTI with plenty of meat left.

Oh dang.. GTI still might get the boot aye?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
:laugh: :laugh:

Hows your day going sir?

super busy - our system is down - having a tasty lunch though

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Heres what you do, put them on a paper plate, microwave it for 90 seconds. Remove from microwave and let cool for 3 mins. Then throw in garbage.

No way man, they are tasty - and cheap. Lunch for $1 can't beat it.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
From grilling delicious lobsters and steaks to canned chef boyardee.

What are you serving for Festivus? Waiting for my invite.

The traditional Festivus meal is meat loaf served on a bed of lettuce. I like to serve it with a side of Fusili pasta and a big salad - For starters there will be Mulligatawny soup and for desert Cinnamon babka

Status
Not open for further replies.