GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Automatic trans only...it's a no from me dawg.

They should stick to what they're good at, luxury. I'm not really into luxury cars at all

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Very good automanuals in AMGs but yes hes partially right... they make good luxury cars... great for bumpy roads and ego driven merge battle warriors .

clownish

just clowning around
ChiChat 18: Dubya Obtains License To Shoot People

I love it most when people download randomware into a secure environment and then have the surprised pikachu reaction.

How did this happen?

Well the nice princes of Nigeria promised they would buy XXX shipments if we downloaded their...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
A little piece of Dubya will be inside my Jetta for a while. Not bad

Jaber

Modero

Nice. I still have my factory radio in the basement. RNS-315 i think? has nav, bluetooth, sat.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I think there may be some of the wife’s house or old school R&B mix cd’s left in there lol.
Dubya boner_jamz08

Nice
Nice. I still have my factory radio in the basement. RNS-315 i think? has nav, bluetooth, sat.
Nice. I don't know what this one has, much nicer than the stock crapper that's in the Jetta though.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
"My Grandson said they can steal my Social Security Number through cookies so I demand that you don't use any application that uses cookies, because security and stuff. He knows everything about computers, you should see this cool puzzle game he put on my computer for me."

Ha!

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

Oh wow. That new knife flaunting. Use it in the kitchen at all?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.