GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
Woah there buddy, tone it down on the elitism...

Why not black or yellow? Are they not pure enough for you?!?

Love black, but would never own one again. :eek: Yellow? Not sure about that one Frank...

Leaving work and heading to a SilencerShop kiosk to finish up my info and get the transfer started. Ordered my suppressor last night :w00t:

#Jelly #ThanksIllinoisBroughtToYouByDubya

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Reds and blues are my favorite colors. I drive like too much of an asshole to buy a car with a flashy color though.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Love white hate black?

Suddenly got racist in here.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Waiting for stock purple car to take my cash

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

you'll need to go back to 1995 for that , purple and teal cars were in fashion. Orange and that piss/bile yellow seem to be the current trendy colors du jour

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Love black, but would never own one again. :eek: Yellow? Not sure about that one Frank...

Black is the best color :) - I am thinking white for my next car though as my last 2 cars have been black - never owned a white care before.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Black looks amazing right after it’s cleaned and waxed. Otherwise, it’s terrible.

California car duster and detail spray are you friends - and forget about it if you don't have a garage.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
anyone use anything other than plastic bags for wheel storage? looking on amazon and indecisive.

clownish

just clowning around
anyone use anything other than plastic bags for wheel storage? looking on amazon and indecisive.

I use tire rack wheel bags that Velcro shut and I also have some VW ones that have worked fine. Honestly just keeps me lazy when I remove wheels and tires and I toss them in the bags and don’t clean them till I put them back on the car. If I used plastic bags or no bags I used to clean before storage so the brake dust and debris didn’t get everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.