GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Skipped breakfast. Did a timing chain tensioner last night for a dude and didnt get home till 11. Dinner at midnight, at work at 7. Sigh. After the vacation all I wanted to do was sleep for a week. Nope straight to it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

o wow. late night is late. Applied to 13 new positions around the country last night. On the grind to get a new job.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Skipped breakfast as well. I spent my night running lines for my parents new refrigerator that is being installed Friday.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
o wow. late night is late. Applied to 13 new positions around the country last night. On the grind to get a new job.

Best of luck to you Craig! Hope you land something soon. Job hunting is no fun.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
@boosted - how could you guys even skate on those "wheels" lol - What was the smallest wheels you ever rode?

lol, true.. they were small. This was also a time where rollerbladers and skaters could sometimes sorta kinda get along..
nowadays, I see kids on scooters at the skate park.. it's hard as a father, to not just yell out, "GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY."

Best of luck to you Craig! Hope you land something soon. Job hunting is no fun.

^ THIS.

I can't skip bfast. My body truly needs. Skip lunch, that i can do. Rode a long bike ride yesterday on lunch, may go again today. It's therapy.. I'm getting obsessed.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
and dang wow, Dan resurfaced again. Dat ninja.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
indeed seems pretty good

clownish

just clowning around
indeed seems pretty good

Never found it useful TBH. I'm mostly focused on small/medium sized, private buisnesses or even start ups if they're past the danger stages haha. LinkedIn has been good in the past, but I've been at the same position for around five years and feel very out of date as I plunge back into job searching. Monster, Indeed, other mass job searching sites often feel full of useless job postings for entry level or corporate jobs that are too much - trying to find that goldilocks inbetween often feels to me that I just need to network and talk to people - the hardest thing to locate. Maybe I'm doing it wrong and I need help?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ah ok, I work on large commercial shizz, so I see what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.