EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
lol
@EJ again

we're not that dissimilar #GnarlyFob #railz

thos are not Indepenent trucks.

clownish

just clowning around
ChiChat17: NYC Hate Continues/LOL@SuburbanPeople/ EJ Travels Back in Time to Sizzler

Almost every job I've landed, I've landed through connections. Going all the way back to my very first job at a pizza place, in 1993.

The company I'm with now, when I started with them back in 2010, was the first job I applied to "cold".

There was a ~16 month hiatus where I went somewhere else in 2015 (and came back in 2017). I used a headhunter for that. Going forward I'll use a headhunter and/or work connections again.

Once you get past a certain point, the job sites become difficult. The really GOOD roles usually aren't published. The job I used the headhunter for was personal friends with the hiring manager, doing him a personal favor in looking for candidates. They didn't "post" the opening until they already knew they wanted me. Too bad the company itself sucked because the role they hired me for would have been excellent.

I'd suggest you use LinkedIn, and circle back with old friends and coworkers whom you respect on a professional level to see what's out there. Even if that former coworker doesn't have anything at his place, he might have another friend/former coworker who knows of something.

Thanks! That’s helpful - and in line with other advice so it’s good to know people aren’t shoot blindly.

Did the headhunter take a small enough cut that you felt it was worth it? Obviously since you said you would use one again?

I’m a software project manager/product owner and it’s so general a field/ such general type of work that I could really transition to anything so finding a job I want is hard.

Getting lazy and not being challenged. - I’m topped out at my organization but have so much freedom it’s very comfortable. Definitely time to leave. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
thos are not Indepenent trucks.
can confirm in that photo those are not indys, its a board i resprayed
Benedicts out in East Dundee.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
nice thanks, i think im checking it out this weekend
Boosted has tiny wheels I have tiny board.

lol wow yeah those little boards are fun for cruising/cone slaloming iirc...

i dig the shoes tbh
dustbunny has a small peen and boosted has small balls. CONFIRMED. :iono:
small and nimble like a lotus :iono:
Match made in heaven
like hot sauce and tacos

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
nice thanks, i think im checking it out this weekend

lol wow yeah those little boards are fun for cruising/cone slaloming iirc...

i dig the shoes tbh

You wont regret it. It was amazing and actually decently priced too.

My trucks are super stiff cause I dont ride it enough.

Sperrys FTW

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
You wont regret it. It was amazing and actually decently priced too.

My trucks are super stiff cause I dont ride it enough.

Sperrys FTW

The smoked salmon eggs benedict calling my name yeah.

The inner/outer fat kid in me will probably ask for extra hollandaise sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.